PII stands for Personal Identifiable Information. We might use it for locating, contacting, or identifying a person. It also may be used for the identification of an individual in context.
You might be asked to provide your personal details, such as phone number or email address, to be able to get the best experience on PsychologyWriting.com.
We store all the information you submitted except for your payment information in our database.
You can contact us by email [email protected] if you want your records removed from PsychologyWriting.com. We will remove your records within two business days.
To be able to perform your requests, we collect the necessary information, such as your personal data. It includes but does not limit gender, name, date of birth, and the information you share while interacting with service providers.
We may also collect additional information on the photos or videos you upload on PsychologyWriting.com. It includes but does not limit to the date, time, and location of the image or video taken.
We do not store, collect, or have access to your credit card or bank accounts. All transactions are not processed or stored on our servers. Third-party services handle all transactions through a gateway provider. PsychologyWriting.com collects personal data that you enter when you sign up for the newsletter, register, make a purchase, complete a survey, etc. It may be used for the following, but not limited, purposes:
- Order processing and sending related updates and information
- Keeping in touch with you (phone or email requires, live chat, etc.)
- Responding to inquiries or requests and sending newsletters.
In keeping with the CAN-SPAM Act, we try to:
- Put the physical address of our business or our site headquarters in messages
- Operate unsubscribe/opt-out requests quickly
- Avoid using fake or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Put an unsubscribe link in every email
- Check email marketing services of third-party for compliance when they are used.
Protection of Personal Data
Our website is regularly checked for any known vulnerabilities, such as viruses, security holes, and malware, to provide you with the safest experience possible.
All your personal data is kept behind secured networks.
PsychologyWriting.com will notify its users, vendors, and visitors via in-site notification if a data breach occurs within one business day.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
For users located in the European Union, PsychologyWriting is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and recognizes the additional rights it grants you. Please find the details below.
Right of Access
We respect your right to know and understand the information we have collected and hold about you, which includes:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which personal information is collected.
- The commercial purpose of collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
- The expected period for which your personal data will be stored.
Right to Rectification
If you discover that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, we are here to assist you. You can request the correction of your personal information, and we will promptly address it.
Right to Restrict Processing
We respect your right to request the temporary halt of processing your personal data under certain circumstances, such as:
- Disputing the accuracy of personal data.
- Objecting to the erasure of the personal data while requesting its restriction.
- The necessity to keep your personal data for legal claims.
- Objecting to the processing based on legitimate grounds while awaiting the verification of your interests.
Additionally, in certain cases, you may have the right to data portability, withdrawal of consent, objection to processing, objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, and erasure of your personal data from our system, subject to specific conditions being met.
To make a request under the GDPR or exercise any other data rights under EU law, please contact us at [email protected]. To facilitate the timely processing of your request, kindly provide your full name, email address, and the reason for your inquiry.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants additional rights to California residents, as outlined below.
Right to Know
You have the right to know the data that PsychologyWriting has collected about you in the past 12 months. This includes:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you.
- The sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete
You can request the deletion of the personal information we have collected from you. However, there are exceptions to this right, which include situations where the information is necessary for us or a third party to:
- Complete a transaction you initiated.
- Provide you with a product or service.
- Protect your security.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
You also have the right to request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This request is free and can be made once a year. Additionally, you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the aforementioned rights.
To request access to or deletion of your personal information or to exercise any other data rights under California law, please contact us at [email protected]. Kindly provide your full name, email address, and the reason for your inquiry to facilitate the prompt processing of your request.
Log Files Policy
PsychologyWriting.com uses log files like many other websites. Log files serve to log visitors to the website. It is a part of hosting services’ analytics and is a standard procedure. Log files include the following information:
- Type of browser
- Time/date stamp
- The number of clicks (possibly)
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Exit/referring pages.
We use this information to administer the website, gather demographic information, analyze trends, and track users’ activity on the website. Other information, such as IP addresses, is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Web Beacons and Cookies
About Our Advertising Partners
Our site may contain cookies and web beacons that are used by some of our advertising partners.
These cookies used by third-party advertisers are not controlled or accessed by PsychologyWriting.com.
You may disable cookies through your browser options if you wish so. Please refer to your browser’s respective website for more detailed information about its cookie management.
We know how crucial it is to provide children with added protection online. We believe guardians and parents should dedicate some time to participate, monitor, observe, and guide their children’s online activity. PsychologyWriting.com does not collect any children under the age of 13’s personally identifiable information knowingly. You should contact us immediately in case you believe that we have the personally-identifiable information of your child under the age of 13 in our database. Use the contact mentioned in the first paragraph to do so. We will do our best to delete such information from our database as soon as possible.