📝 Well-being Research Papers Examples
- Females’ Instagram Use and Psychological Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: Sherlock and Wagstaff tested the hypothesis that the time spent by women on Instagram was positively correlated with body dissatisfaction, depression, and social comparison.
- Human Development and WellbeingPsychology essay sample: The current paper is going to compare and contrast the attachment theory and family systems theory in an attempt to point out the common advantages and differential downsides.
- Generosity Motivating Factors and WellbeingPsychology essay sample: Generosity is extremely responsive to unpleasant conditions, and needs environmental conditions favorable to psychosomatic wellbeing.
- Gratitude and Subjective Well-Being: Lab ReportPsychology essay sample: Subjective well-being (SWB) is a model that describes how people experience their life. SWB has a significant effect on biological functions.
- How To Achieve Well-being and Enjoyment in LifePsychology essay sample: Happiness is easy to reach, and there are simple methods that can suit anyone no matter their income, living conditions, family status, and other differences.
- Instagram Use and Psychological Well-Being in WomenPsychology essay sample: There is an excellent connection between Instagram and the psychological well-being or the mental well-being of an individual.
- Effects of Socioeconomic Inequalities on Child Health and WellnessPsychology essay sample: Socioeconomic inequalities have a significant impact on the children’s cognitive and social-emotional behavior, as well as health outcomes.
- The Conceptualization of Mental Health WellnessPsychology essay sample: In the paper, the conceptualization of mental health wellness and programs' intervention will be articulated within the healthcare units to help families.
- Mental Wellness in Various Academic PerspectivesPsychology essay sample: It is impossible to imagine the harmonious development of society and individual mental well-being if the humanities are popularized to such an extent that they lose their dialogical.
- Restoring Mental Well-Being Using Social SciencesPsychology essay sample: The social science lens focuses on interpersonal relationships and human interactions with social environments.
- Counselor Impairment and WellnessPsychology essay sample: Counselor impairment and wellness is a current issue affecting the counseling industry. This is because most counselors do not seek help from other professionals.
- Psychological Well-Being, Self-Efficacy and Personal GrowthPsychology essay sample: This research paper explores the relationship between psychological well-being, personal growth initiative, and self-efficacy.
- National Well-Being Before and During the Pandemic by Tyler J. VanderWeelePsychology essay sample: The nation's state before and after the coronavirus pandemic is studied in the above article. Everyday life has changed in many ways due to the COVID-19 virus.
- The Concept of Psychological Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: This paper aims to discuss the history, measurement, and perception of well-being in different cultures and address the impact of wellness on individuals and society.
- Divorce Processes' Impact on Children's Mental Health and Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: Outlining the main consequences of the divorce processes manifested in affected children's well-being is an integral part of contemporary social studies.
- Video Gaming and Children's Psychosocial Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: The article of interest is “Video Gaming and Children's Psychosocial Well-being: A Longitudinal Study” by Lobel, Adam, et al.
- Self-care: Well-being among Practicing PsychologistsPsychology essay sample: Any professional activity requires working under pressure, which, if not appropriately managed, can lead to burnout in the long term.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Social Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: This paper aims to discuss the relationship between the COVID-19 pandemic and the social well-being of people.
- Growth and Development Assessment Case StudyPsychology essay sample: The observation and interview covered a 30-year-old female named Nicki; in general, Nicki is in the right developmental growth but still needs romance in her life.
- How to Increase Happiness Across All Three Types of Subjective Well-BeingPsychology essay sample: Some essential benefits of happiness include reduced stress, boosted immune system, a healthy lifestyle, and the maintenance of healthy relationships.
- Mental Illness, Depression, and Wellness IssuesPsychology essay sample: Mental illness and depression are a silent plague and a sleeper problem that has slipped into millions' brains, hence being highlighted in various forms of media.
- The Child Maltreatment and Anxiety RelationshipPsychology essay sample: This paper discusses the impact of maltreatment on children's well-being and protects their physical and psychological health and research brings attention to the problem.
- Hate Crime in Relation to Social PsychologyPsychology essay sample: This study highlights how human behavior has contributed to increased hate crimes against the minority groups in America, such as immigrants and African American individuals.
- Students’ Personalities and Academic SuccessPsychology essay sample: The task of educating children is critical for their future well-being, and its complexity in terms of psychology does not allow for neglecting individual characteristics.
- The Role of Psychology as a Diagnostic TechniquePsychology essay sample: The paper offers a brief overview of psychology as a diagnostic technique and treatment versus preventive discipline to explain the position in detail.
- Psychology Answers Whether Money Buys HappinessPsychology essay sample: Money buys happiness to an extent since scholarly studies have established the correlation between the increase in personal income and individuals' happiness.
- A Psychological Trauma of a Social WorkerPsychology essay sample: The party who was involved in the rescuing process (the social worker) was traumatized, which triggered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
🏆 Best Well-being Essay Titles
- Subjective Well-Being and Personal Development
- Daylight Saving Time Transition and Individual Well-Being
- Achievement Goal Orientations and Adolescents Subjective Well-Being in School
- Social Justice, Feminism and Well-Being
The main two concepts the authors deal with in their study are praxis and well-being. The first one is the tool for defining, developing and implementing the second one.
- Understanding and Promoting Mental Well-Being
- Activity Diversity and Its Associations With Psychological Well-Being Across Adulthood
- Relationships With Psychological Well-Being and Depression
- Dash Diet and Hypertension Management
This paper aims to provide an annotated bibliography for several articles related to the topics of dash diet and hypertension management.
- Adolescent Socio-Economic and School-Based Social Status, Health and Well-Being
- The Importance of Communities for the Well-Being of Older People
- Agency, Values, and Well-Being: A Human Development Model
- Cervical Cancer Prevention and Women’s Well-Being in the UK
The research examines the prevention mechanisms of cervical cancer are in the UK and assesses challenges that exist for adult women affected by the disease.
- Agrotourism and Well-Being Sustainability
- Boundary Management and Well-Being of Knowledge Workers
- Relationship Between Social Capital and Subjective Well-Being
- Self-Care and Behavioral Medicine
Self-care is a term that comprises activities aiming to protect one’s health and well-being and promote happiness. This practice helps reduce the adverse effects of stress.
- Food Lifestyles and Well-Being Sustainability
- Anti-consumption, Materialism, and Consumer Well-Being
- Appreciative Leadership and Employee Well-Being in Everyday Working Life
- Subjective Well-Being, Income Inequality, and Redistribution
- Government and Well-Being of Population
The paper states that the national government plays a critical role in maintaining and enhancing the well-being of the population.
- Blogging for Emotional Well Being
- Intergenerational Mobility and Child Well-Being
- Art and Psychological Well-Being: Linking the Brain to the Aesthetic Emotion
- Assessing Subjective Well-Being: Progress and Opportunities
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Well-being
- Child Well-Being in Developing Countries
- Authenticity and Its Influence on Psychological Well-Being
- Basic Literacy and Attainment of Good Health and Well-Being Among Young Adults
- Reflection on Nurturing Healthy Development and Well-Being of Children
Educators should recognize the importance of self-regulation; however, they also should navigate children to avoid overstressing.
- The Effect of Living in Urban Areas on Subjective Well-Being
- Measuring Cross-National Differences in Human Well-Being
- Boss Competence and Worker Well-Being
- Buddhism: The Knowledge for a Spiritual Life of Well-Being
- Leadership & Employee Well-Being
Any company, organization, or facility constantly works on enhancing employees’ efficiency, which, in turn, leads to improved overall productivity.
- Building Life Satisfaction Through Well-Being Dimensions
- Business Ethics and the Well-Being of Nations
- Capital Income Flows and the Relative Well-Being of America’s Aged Population
- Career Adaptability, Work Engagement, and Employee Well-Being
- The Psychological Well-Being of Employees
The purpose of this qualitative exploratory case study is to discover the strategies that managers in a ship-repair company in the maritime industry can use to reduce stress.
- Caste, Culture, and the Status and Well-Being of Widows in India
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure and Household Well-Being
- Causal Flow Between Human Well-Being and per Capita Real Gross Domestic Product
- Anti-smoking Policies and Smoker Well-Being
- Changes and Practices Essential for the Well-Being of a State
- Chinese Multinationals: Generational Differences and Perceived Subjective Well-Being
This dissertation explores the factors that impact the subjective well-being and generational differences of employees working for multinationals in China in the post-70s, 80s, and 90s.
- Character Strengths and Well-Being Across the Life Span
- Maternal Well-Being, and Child-Parent Interactions
- Childhood Obesity and Its Effects on Health and Well Being
- Childlessness and the Psychological Well-Being of Older Persons
❓ Well-being Research Questions
- Can Wealth Buy Well-Being?
- What Are the Indicators for Measuring Sustainable Human Well-Being?
- Can Habitat Protection Lead to Improvements in Human Well-Being?
- Are Carbon Dioxide Emission Reductions Compatible With Sustainable Well-Being?
- Can Ethical Leadership Improve Employees Well-Being at Work?
- Are Childcare Subsidies Good for Parental Well-Being?
- Are Modern Philosophical Accounts of Well-Being Excessively “Individualistic”?
- Subjective Well-Being Ratings: Are Most People Happy?
- Are Occupational Stress and Burnout the Key Influences on Employee Well-Being?
- Are Psychological and Ecological Well-Being Compatible?
- What Are Dimensions of Well-Being?
- Can Early Intervention Policies Improve Well-Being?
- How to Maintain Economic Well-Being After Divorce?
- What Is the Impact of the Status of an Undocumented Immigrant on Well-Being?
- Are Pets Good for Your Emotional Well-Being?
- What Is the Associations Between Adversity in Childhood and Well-Being in Adulthood?
- Can Governments Boost People’s Sense of Well-Being?
- What Is the Influence of Color Psychology on Our Well-Being?
- Can Anti-poverty Programs Improve Family Functioning and Well-Being?
- What Public Strategies Can Improve Health and Well-Being?
- What Are Plato’s Views on Human Well-Being?
- Competition and Well-Being: Does Market Competition Make People Unhappy?
- What Are the Effects of Parenting on the Psychological Well-Being of Parents?
- How Do Working Conditions Affect Health and Well-Being?
- Can Extra Daytime Light Exposure Improve Well-Being and Sleep?
- How Does Poverty Affect Children’s Well-Being?
- Centering Theory: How to Measure Well-Being in the Main Areas of Life?
- Could Wealth Make Religiosity Less Needed for Subjective Well-Being?
- Can Faster Income Growth Reduce Well-Being?
- Are Human Rights and Economic Well-Being Substitutes?