📝 Motivation Research Papers Examples
- Modern Theories of Motivation in PsychologyIn the study of the organizational behavior and change, the impact of groups, individuals and structures have high impact to the organization.
- Maslow’s and the Two-Factor Motivation TheoriesIn the year 1959, a behavioral scientist and management theorist by the name Frederick Herzberg, proposed a hygiene-motivator theory called the two factor theory.
- Motivation in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs - PsychologyMaslow’s hierarchy of needs represents the systematization of the human needs and motivating factors in order of their importance for people.
- Theories of Motivation in the UAEMotivation is the process that begins with a psychological or physiological need that helps in activating behaviors that are directed towards the achievement of specific goals.
- Employee Motivation Strategies for ProductivityThe paper is devoted to the motivation of workers and identifies the best strategy that will motivate all employees in order to increase organizational productivity.
- Motivational Psychology in OrganizationsRecent years have seen an increase in competition among organizations. This has led to the need for businesses to ensure their performances to be able to survive the market.
- Psychology of Behavior: Motivation TheoriesThere are four early theories of motivation: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Herzberg’s Two-Factor Theory, McClelland’s Three Needs Theory, and McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y.
- Motivation and Organizational BehaviorThis essay aims to discuss motivation in the light of psychological contract, individuals’ roles, intrinsic motivation, theory X and Y, motivational drives, and locus of control.
- Motivating for Appropriate BehaviorThe theory of motivation is an important aspect in organizational behavior. It is an element that greatly affects the attitudes and levels of energy within a workforce in the workplace
- Comparison of Humanistic Perspective and Social Cognitive PerspectiveThe essay aims to analyze the main concepts, differences, and limitations of both humanistic psychology theory and a social cognitive one.
- "Introduction to Psychology" by Hawkes Learning SystemsThe paper is about discussion posts on the Introduction to psychology. The each chapter discuss the human psyche, capabilities and behavior.
- Motivation: Its Types and FunctionsMotivation is an amalgamation of forces that instigate, direct and maintain a certain behavior that aims at achieving a specified goal.
- Definition of Stress: Pain or MotivationStress is often understood as a kind of psychological pain. In some circumstances, it can motivate a person to overcome difficulties and develop new skills.
- The Impact of Goal Setting on Motivation and SuccessGoal setting increases the attractiveness of the target, awareness of its importance, creates the intention, as soon as possible to begin to implement the plan.
- Applying Psychology to My LifeThe analysis of individual concepts by using concrete examples can help describe the nuances of the manifestations of theoretical terms in real life.
- Positive Reinforcement Concepts DiscussionThe analysis of the concepts of positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, and punishment, social change in life-span development, motivation and emotion, and personality.
- Achievement Motivation Theory in Sports PsychologySome athletes are highly motivated and constantly strive for success, while others seem to have no motivation at all and avoid any competition.
- The Student's Maladaptive Behavior CaseJose Contreras is a third-grade student exhibiting traits of maladaptive behavior, thus disrupting the entire class. The main problem is a lack of respect for authority figures.
- Self-Motivation: Intrinsic and Extrinsic SourcesMotivation can be intrinsic or extrinsic, but the former is more effective as it drives people to accomplish the tasks they enjoy or feel good about, making them grow personally.
- Motivation Force According to Expectancy TheoryThe driving force on the path to achieving success is precisely motivation. One should feel that the effort they are to put into the task will lead to anticipated results.
- The Motivation Processes in Human LifeEsteem is a basic element of motivation in human life. Every individual desire to feel respected in the social arena, but it begins with self-respect.
- The Science of Improving Motivation at WorkThe article analyzes ways through which individuals and firms can improve motivation at work. The work environment is a crucial determinant of the overall level of motivation.
- The Alternative to Maslow’s HierarchyThe abbreviation ERG stands for existence, relatedness, and growth, which corresponds to Maslow’s physiological needs, esteem, and self-actualization.
- Psychology: An Interview with an Educational ConsultantEducators at the elementary school enjoy witnessing the diversity of growth among students since they observe children in the process of learning and inventing fun things.
- General Psychology DiscussionThis paper discusses general psychology, specifically, the topic of nature vs. nurture regarding human development and the topic of motivation.
- Motivation Behind Participation in Multi-Level Marketing and Pyramid SchemesThis essay synthesizes research on the psychology of pyramid schemes and argues that specific individual characteristics predispose people to seize fraudulent opportunities.
- Murray’s Concept of Need and McClelland’s Achievement Motivation TheoryThe concept of need is fundamental to Murray’s explanation of human conduct. McClelland’s achievement motivation theory is a powerful conjecture in explaining human behavior.
- Emotions, Motivation, Needs, and Approaches to PersonalityHuman behavior is driven by emotions experienced after contact with the external and external environment of a person.
- Detachment With Celebrity IdolizationThe Motivational Theory of Life-Span Development concerns the way values and aims of a person change as they age.
- Motivation for Helping BehaviorWhile helping someone, it is easy to determine their own motives by realizing whether a person asks themselves additional questions regarding the affairs' purpose.
💡 Essay Ideas on Motivation
- Importance of PsychologyThe paper states that psychology is a vital discipline in understanding human psychological needs and how they can be met.
- Organizational Psychology and Motivational SystemThis handout aims to create an inherent motivational system for workers, accompanied by a strategy for enforcement.
- Motivation Process in HumansAccording to Psychoanalytic Theory, the personality of an individual consists of three different elements; the id, the ego, and the superego.
- Theories of Psychological Development: Summary and ApplicationIn psychology, several pivotal theoretical models of human psychological development have been introduced over the years.
- Motivational Interviewing Goals and ComponentsThe goal of motivational interviewing is to foster behavior change in patients by creating an atmosphere of empathy and encouraging patients to verbalize arguments for change.
- Theoretical Analysis of Motivations for Aileen Wuornos as a Serial KillerOne of the most effective theories that can best explain why Aileen Wuornos turned to be a serial killer is Hickey’s Trauma Control Model.
- Psychology: Overview and UnderstandingLike many sciences, psychology has evolved from philosophy and inherited questions and concepts which philosophy had been developing.
- Applying Concepts of PsychologyThe paper explores how the concepts of psychology learned have affected development. They are learning, stress, memory, consciousness, and motivation.
- Learning, Memory and Developmental AspectsThe process of acquiring and stimulating the repetition of information is explicitly dependent on one's ability to memorize certain phenomena and items.
- Gambling Addiction in Elderly Adults: Motivational InterviewingGambling addiction among older adults is a major issue, which is becoming more prevalent in the given age category.
- Motive as a Predictor of BehaviorMotivation is a powerful concept that is often discussed within the context of behavioral psychology. In its general understanding, the motive is a driving force.
- Discussion Board: Helping Clients Make Informed DecisionsThe most effective way to help Josiah make informed decisions about his sexual behavior is to use motivational interviewing (MI) techniques.
- Intrinsic Motivation for College Major of PsychologyThe paper aims to analyze both intrinsic and extrinsic types of motivation to develop the best strategy for motivating psychology students.
- Preparing for a Career in the Field of PsychologyProspective psychologists face a challenging education course and an equally demanding profession, as this field of work requires constant learning.
- Theory of Planned Behavior in Changing BehaviorIt is vital to examine the theory of planned behavior to discover how this model can be applied to the determination of behavioral reasons.
- Skinner's Ideas of Culture Based on Human BehaviorThis paper will analyze Skinner's ideas on cultural design, aspects of punishment and reward, power, education, and government determination will be considered.
- Foundational Psychological ProcessesThe basic foundation of psychology is traced back to lifespan development, stressing or emphasizing wellness and overall psychological health.
- Assessing Creativity During a Job InterviewCreativity is not one’s inherent quality but a product of the environment, expertise, motivation, imaginative thinking, and desire to seek new experiences.
- Socioeconomic Status and Child’s Sharing TendencyAt the early childhood level, parents and instructors play a significant role in learning. At this point, children tend to learn from those around them.
- Skinner's Verbal Behavior as an Operant ParadigmSkinner's book Verbal behavior explains the acquisition of language by a person from the perspective of the operant learning paradigm.
- The Social Cognitive Approach: The Environment and Patterns of ThoughtThis paper is a literature review work that examines and concludes three credible and relevant scholarly articles related to the field of social cognitive approach in psychology.
- Theoretical Bases of Motivation PsychologyThe paper demonstrates the theoretical bases of motivation psychology. It authorizes the development of sufficient interventions to encourage behavior change.
- Biological and Neurobiological Perspectives on Motivation and EmotionThe knowledge of the connection between neurobiological and biological approaches allows an understanding of the body functioning holistically.
- Sleep Health and Self-DeterminationPoor sleep is the problem that affects human motivation and performance chosen for this assessment. Poor sleep has become a ubiquitous issue in modern high-paced society.
🏆 Best Motivation Essay Titles
- Psychology: Stress, Motivation and Drug Addiction
- Cognitive Psychology and Motivation
- WeChat Users’ Motivations, Satisfaction, Loyalty
This study uses the quantitative research approach to collect the necessary data and information on WeChat users’ motivation, loyalty, and satisfaction.
- Educational Psychology: Student Motivation
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology and Motivation
- The Effects of Motivation Factors on Language Acquisition
For a second-language learner to learn fast, an all-round mastery of the language, including reading, speaking, and writing is essential.
- Motivation and Emotion Psychology
- Motivation, Interactionism, and Sports Psychology
- Oversea Travel Motivations and Market Segmentation for the Elderly
The main aim of this study is to assess the overseas travel motivations and market segmentation for the elderly. The study focused on the tourism sector of Thailand.
- The Influences of Personality and Motivation on the Sharing of Misinformation on Social Media
- Motivation: Psychology and Facial Feedback Hypothesis
- Students’ Motivation and Satisfaction of Music Festival
Music festivals work as powerful mediums for inspiring, motivating and stirring transformation for an improved world.
- Ontology and Epistemology: The Development of Motivation
- Motivation Theory and Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Second Language Learning: Motivation and Attitude’ Role
This paper focuses on the role of motivation in learning English as a second language among Arabic native speaking learners.
- Psychology: Emotion, Personality, Disposition, and Motivation
- Psychology: Intrinsic Motivation and Leadership
- Relationship Between Emotion and Motivation
There are two types of motivation – extrinsic which refers to the needs that arise from the outside and intrinsic which means the needs emerging from internal factors.
- Social Psychology: Motivation, Attribution, Happiness, and Attitudes
- The Psychology and Motivation Behind Consumer Decisions
- Nurses Intention and Motivation to Practice Euthanasia
The research aims at investigating the determinants of nurses “intentions and motivations to practice euthanasia”.
- The Work Satisfaction and Motivation Questionnaire Psychology
- Impact Different Leadership Styles on Employee Motivation
- Nursing Motivation and Time Management
The nursing profession can be incredibly fulfilling, but it does not change the fact that being a nurse is associated with a great deal of stress.
- The Impact of Praise on a Student’s Motivation and Mindset in the Perils and Promises of Praise
- Employee Job Satisfaction and Motivation Impact on Organizational Performance
- Motivational Interviewing as Obesity Treatment
The systematic review addressed the issue of the motivational interviewing potential in affecting weight loss.
- Motivation Theory and Its Impact On Employee Performance
- Hedonistic Approach to Psychotherapy: The Impact of Pain on Reward and Motivation of Individuals
- Maslow’s Motivation Theory in Relation to Job Satisfaction
Over the years, several motivation theories have been developed, including but not limited to Herzberg’s two-factor theory and Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Motivation
- The Impact of Perceived Pervasiveness of Moral Evaluations of the Self on Motivation to Restore a Moral Reputation
- Psychological Patents and Entrepreneurship: The Impact of Opportunity, Motivation, and Ability
- Strengthening Employees’ Motivation and Loyalty
Business strategies that are directed at strengthening employees’ motivation and loyalty are the focus of most employers’ and related scholars’ attention.
- Theories About Motivation and Its Impact on the Workplace
- Motivation and Mental Health in Sport: A Test of the Hierarchical Model of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
- Motivation Program (IBP) for Employees in the Military Industry
In the framework of the military industry, competent motivation of employees is especially necessary since the competent implementation of work plans is important for this area.
- Causality Orientations and Supportive or Controlled Environment: Influence on Basic Needs, Motivation for Health and Emotions in Hospitalized Older Adults
- Health Belief Model and Protection Motivation Theory
- Moral Motivation of Military Officials for Engaging in Torture
The following paper aims at exploring the progress made in recent decades and, more importantly, determining the reasons for the separate occurrences of violence.
- Anxiety and Error Monitoring: The Importance of Motivation and Emotion
- Arousal, Emotion, and Motivation Theories
- Engagement Motivation in Education
The types of engagement motivation discussed in this essay can be divided into intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
- Behavioral Theory: Sensation, Perception, Consciousness, Motivation, Emotion, and Learning
- Childhood Trauma, Cognitive Emotion Regulation and Motivation for Behavior Change Among Clients of Opioid Substitution Treatment
- Factors of Motivation of Distance Education
Teachers are motivated to participate in Distance Education due to their ability to facilitate it as well as the freedom it provides; however, increased workload discourages them.
- Coach-Created Motivational Climate and Athletes Adaptation to Psychological Stress
- Emotion and Attention Interaction: A Trade-off Between Stimuli Relevance, Motivation, and Individual Differences
- Enhancing Student Performance Through Motivation
Motivation is an essential aspect of learning since it facilitates the student to retain information and view learning as a positive activity.
- Psychopathological Correlates and Emotion Regulation as Mediators of Approach and Avoidance Motivation
- Relationships Among Cognition, Emotion, and Motivation: Implications for Intervention and Neuroplasticity in Psychopathology
- Motivation and Supervisory Leadership
Motivation plays a major role in education because it impacts teachers’ approaches to student learning and stimulates their growth and development.
- Psychotherapist’s Empathy and Therapy Motivation as Determinants of Long-Term Therapy Success
- Emotional Intelligence, Work Motivation, and Organizational Justice and Counterproductive Work Behavior
- Motivation Theories & Law Enforcement Motivation
This essay on motivation theories focuses on various approaches to encouraging desired organizational behavior. It also explains how these theories can be applied to law enforcement motivation.
- Neuropeptides and Behavior: From Motivation to Psychopathology
- Human Emotion and Motivation – Biological Basis of Behavior
- Work Achievement Motivation and Method of Answering
The purpose of this study was to evaluate the relationship between one’s work achievement motivation and the method of answering (either honestly or as an ideal job candidate).
- Motivation-Enhancing Psychotherapy for Inpatients With Anorexia Nervosa
- Brain Development: Egoistic and Empathic Motivation, and Brain Plasticity
- Employee Motivation and Rewards
Employees are key drivers of the organization and should be motivated to help meet the set goals. Encouraging and rewarding them seem to be challenging for many managers.
❓ Motivation Research Questions
- How Do Emotions Impact Our Motivation?
- How Does Work Motivation Impact Employees Investment at Work and Their Job Engagement?
- Does Age Influence Individual in Motivation Work?
- How Can Motivation Contribute to Managing Mental Health in the Workplace?
- Does Job Design Really Increase Motivation and Productivity?
- How Can Self-Motivation Create a Positive Impact on Your Life?
- How Can the Working Environment Impact Motivation?
- Does Motivation Affect the Outcome of a Sporting Performance?
- Does Independent Learning Encourage Motivation?
- Does Motivation Come From Within, or Do External Forces Stimulate It?
- Does Monetary Punishment Crowd Out Pro-social Motivation?
- What if Motivation Does Not Work?
- Does Teacher Motivation Lead to Student Motivation?
- How Does Greater Knowledge of Individual Behaviour Help Our Understanding of What Can Go?
- Why Motivation and Morale Decrease During Times of Change?
- Why Are Leadership and Motivation Necessary in a Business?
- Does Employee Motivation Drive an Organization?
- How the Mind Works Memory and Motivation?
- How Motivation and Emotions Affect Behavior?
- How Does Motivation Affect Job Performance?