- The Correlation Between Discrimination/Prejudice and Depression/Anxiety
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of this research proposal is to identify the components of the study about the correlation between discrimination/prejudice and depression/anxiety.
- Depression in Children: Symptoms and Treatments
Psychology essay sample: Depression can make children not perform the duties they are assigned to do well. A caregiver can easily discover a small child’s depression by change of bowel habit.
- Depression and Postpartum Depression Relationship
Psychology essay sample: This article discusses the relationship between depression and postpartum depression, the possible causes, and forms of the disease, its consequences for the woman's psyche.
- Depression as Bad a Clinical Condition
Psychology essay sample: Specialists in mental health state that depression is the most common disorder they encounter on the daily basis. The following paper aims to provide evidence of the existence of it.
- Different Types of Training in Managing the Symptoms of Depression
Psychology essay sample: The proposed study will compare the effectiveness of different types of training in managing the symptoms of depression. It will be considered by people with moderate depression.
- Postpartum Depression (PPD) and Its Identification
Psychology essay sample: Katon, Russo, and Gavin focused on the problem of postpartum depression and its identification, because it is a common issue that leads to adverse health outcomes.
- Diseases of Modern Life
Psychology essay sample: Bipolar disorder and major depression are two very similar mood disorders that are often confused and misdiagnosed.
- Mental Illness: Treatment Approaches and Challenges
Psychology essay sample: The treatment of forensic populations, as with any clinical population, must be tailored to the individuals as well as to their mental illness.
- Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and Antidepressants
Psychology essay sample: The variety of mental disorders may often confuse terms of disease differentiation due to the lack of proper education. Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are examples of such confusion.
- Adult Depression and Anxiety as a Complex Problem
Psychology essay sample: The presence of a physical disability is a major factor in developing a mental health condition due to the increase in dissatisfaction and the presence of multiple irritants.
- Abnormal Psychology: Anxiety and Depression Case
Psychology essay sample: Abnormal psychology has many theories that emerged to describe the concept. It has components like biological, cognitive, behavioral as well as social-cultural models.
- American Adolescence. Teenage Problems
Psychology essay sample: There are those psychological problems that youngsters cannot omit simply because of the society they currently live in.
- Treatment for Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
Psychology essay sample: The study shows that an online intervention can be a part of treatment for people with BD, providing support not only for mania but also for depression.
- Psychology: Mental Health Issues
Psychology essay sample: This paper contains a review of primary causes leading to mental illnesses along with available social and individual measures intended to cope with them.
- Depression Caused by Hormonal Imbalance, Socialisation of Children
Psychology essay sample: Social life is utterly important for the mental health and socialization of children. They need parents to care about them and help to become a part of society.
- Divorce Effect on Children's Mental Health
Psychology essay sample: The family dissolution process, a conflict between parents, custody issues, and negative post-divorce relationships adversely influence the mental health of children.
- Psychological Assessment Report
Psychology essay sample: The client, Kyle Jones, is a 45-year-old professor working full-time at the Catholic University. The client’s cognitive functioning was impaired after a car accident.
- What You Need to Know About Depression
Psychology essay sample: The article is devoted to depression: a definition is given, the causes, signs, types, and methods of therapy are considered.
- Personality Psychology and Depression
Psychology essay sample: This paper presents an analysis of the connection between personality psychology and depression. Today, many attempts are made to investigate depressive symptoms.
- Interacting in the Workplace: Depression
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a menace that affects a number of people in different ways. In the workplace, there are a number of ways used to tell whether a person is undergoing mental stress.
- Postpartum Depression. Consequences
Psychology essay sample: These days more and more women approach the decision to have a baby very consciously, choosing the time when they are physically and emotionally prepared.
- Cognitive Behavior and Depression in Adolescents
Psychology essay sample: People of different ages are prone to various psychological and emotional issues, especially in the current world that is transforming at a high pace.
- Social Problems Associated With Mental Illness and Health Promotion
Psychology essay sample: Troubles with psychological health can create barriers to being employed, partially because mental illnesses are commonly stigmatized.
- Females’ Instagram Use and Psychological Well-Being
Psychology essay sample: Sherlock and Wagstaff tested the hypothesis that the time spent by women on Instagram was positively correlated with body dissatisfaction, depression, and social comparison.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Rational emotive behavior therapy is a therapy approach that involves the identification and replacement of negative behaviors with positive ones.
- Lack of Sleep at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to explore the detrimental effects of sleep deprivation among KFUPM students and techniques for how they can manage time and stress to get adequate sleep.
- Aggression in Psychology
Psychology essay sample: This emotion is difficult to define, and psychologists, judges, and lawyers have been trying to determine what actions should and should not be considered aggressive for a long time.
- Childhood Trauma: Disorders and Risky Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Young people with a history of childhood abuse have a higher likelihood of participating in HIV risk behaviors such as having sex with multiple partners and having unprotected sex.
- Personality Psychology and Depression
Psychology essay sample: The depression study in the personality psychology scope assesses the psychology models connection with personality traits, analyzing the depression propagation among adolescents.
- Depression in Young People: Articles Review
Psychology essay sample: Depression is one of the mental health disorders progressively observed among the world population. The articles included in the annotated bibliography research this disease.
- Bipolar Type II Diagnosis and Treatment
Psychology essay sample: The article examines the clinical differences between bipolar disorder type I and bipolar disorder type II since the difficulty in choosing a correct diagnosis.
- Concepts of Clinical Psychology
Psychology essay sample: This paper revises three scholarly articles about mental disorders. Psychological disorders are a list of ailments with behavioral symptoms and can affect different areas of life.
- “Living With Depression” by Karp
Psychology essay sample: In the article “Living with Depression: Illness and Identity Turning Points”, the author tries to investigate how different patients tend to interpret this incoherent illness.
- Resource Listing on Depression and Anxiety
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims at creating a list of resources, including private agencies, counselors, websites, and publications that can help individuals.
- Two Sides of Depression Disease
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a widespread disease in the modern world, and that is why people often do not fully understand how it works.
- Assessment of Counseling Methods: The Case Study
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores the fallacies that emerge during the therapy of John, a young man indulging in substance abuse.
- Depression Among Minority Groups
Psychology essay sample: Mental disorders stem from the existing or non-existence of internal emotional and psychological threats from which the individual lacks the mechanisms for control.
- Community of Single Mothers in California
Psychology essay sample: This study is focused on the community of single mothers in San Bernardino County, California. The primary focus is on those single moms that have been diagnosed with depression.
- Causes and of Treatment Mood Disorders
Psychology essay sample: Mood disorders are a group of mental diseases caused by chemical imbalances in the brain which causes the patient to have irregular changes in their moods.
- Early Separation and Suicide
Psychology essay sample: When early separation occurs, a child who is not well taken care of can potentially succumb to mental problems, which can, in turn, act as a motivation for suicide.
- Mood Disorder: Depression and Bipolar
Psychology essay sample: This discourse explores the link between depression and bipolar disorder, insofar as their etiology, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment are concerned.
- Postpartum Depression in the Twenty- First Century
Psychology essay sample: A major assumption posited by researchers is that ‘social support’ is a key determinant in the prevention of postpartum depression.
- Differents Forms to Stress, Pandemic of Stress
Psychology essay sample: In this paper, stress is a major problem in the world today. Many countries and many individuals and families are victims of stress-related problems.
- Depression: A Serious Mental and Behavioral Problem
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a health problem that is difficult to diagnose. One way to help improve the detection of diagnosis is to use a genogram.
- Grief Response of Patients Diagnosed With Cancer
Psychology essay sample: The beginning of anticipatory grief begins when as children, we realize that we will all die or lose a loved one at some point in life. This should prepare us for the loss.
- Depression Management in Adolescent
Psychology essay sample: Adolescents are men and women in their transitional age from childhood to youth. Their age bracket is from ten to twenty-two.
- Depression and Physical Exercise
Psychology essay sample: Physical activity and cognitive health are two inseparable concepts. Physical activity is a great way to reduce stress and cure depression.
- Psychological Disorder Analysis - Marla`S Diagnosis
Psychology essay sample: In this case, the social cultural model is highly recommended as a form of treatment. This is because individuals from minority groups abandon therapy earlier than those from other groups.
- Depression in Older Person
Psychology essay sample: The rising incidence of depression in older person has a correlation with age, gender, genetics, lifestyle, interpersonal relationship and the level of education.
- Maternal Mood Symptoms in Pregnancy and Postpartum Depression
Psychology essay sample: As a woman, it is essential to understand postpartum depression and the fact that it can happen to any woman during or after pregnancy.
- Childhood Trauma Etiology Associated With Social and Mental Disorders
Psychology essay sample: This paper will showcase the five themes that were revealed during the review process to better understand the associations between childhood trauma and various disorders.
- Stress and Anxiety Sources Amongst Students
Psychology essay sample: This paper discusses some of the major sources of physiological, social, and psychological stress and anxiety in students.
- Group Therapy in Psychology: Strengths and Limitations
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to gather relevant data on group therapy in psychology, present its strengths and limitations, and outline the differences between group and individual approaches.
- Suicide in Adolescence
Psychology essay sample: In the paper psychoeducational intervention for adolescents is developed and evaluated to improve suicide-related outcomes for high-risk students.
- Counselling Clients with Depression and Addiction
Psychology essay sample: Clinicians should "understand that depression is associated with the racism or sexism that marginalized groups experience in their daily lives".
- Measurement of an Individual’s Level of Depression
Psychology essay sample: Beck Depression Inventory is a systematic measurement of an individual's level of depression. Individuals who fall in the age group of 15 to 19 are the most vulnerable.
- Postpartum Depression Among Low-Income U.S. Mothers
Psychology essay sample: Postpartum depression is a major issue, which takes place after a woman gives birth. The problem is more prominent and prevalent among mothers who have a low-socioeconomic status.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Case Study
Psychology essay sample: The case study about the patient with ASD will involve the identification of specific problems, the assessment of risk factors, and a review of models of abnormality.
- Psychological and Emotional Conditions of Suicide and Depression
Psychology essay sample: Art and literature have been the niches that have allowed dissecting the issue of suicide without significant social reprimand toward the authors.
- Joan’s Case Conceptualization
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses Joan’s case. She is a 48-year-old woman who reports stress and depression. She has lost interest in relationships, exercise, and things she enjoys.
- Postpartum Depression: Symptoms, Role of Cultural Factors, and Ways To Support
Psychology essay sample: Symptoms of postpartum depression differ from one woman to another and often range from mild to severe, they include intense irritability coupled with anger, insomnia, etc.
- Researching: Illness and Mental Health
Psychology essay sample: The following paper will explain how mental health can be considered in ill patients and focused on a particular population
- Psychological Complications of Illness and Injuries
Psychology essay sample: Depression associated with illness is a serious concern for patients, families, and healthcare professionals, as it might affect health outcomes
- Psychology of Depression Among College Students
Psychology essay sample: Depression has serious effects among college students: poor academic performance, the development of suicidal thoughts, failed relationships, and loss of zeal for goal achievement.
- Military Resiliency Counseling and Care-Giving
Psychology essay sample: This course aims to identify the key fears of people who have the problem of adapting to real life after participating in hostilities.
- Depression Associated with Cognitive Dysfunction
Psychology essay sample: Low episodic memory performance precedes depression, which demonstrates that depression is associated with cognitive dysfunctions.
- Childhood Traumatic Experience
Psychology essay sample: This paper examines the effect of childhood traumas on adulthood, including cognitive abilities, social behavior, and mental health, through the prism of scientific evidence.
- Depression and Anxiety Among College Students
Psychology essay sample: The research question this paper tries to answer whether depression and anxiety are common in college students, and if so, what are the causes and possible consequences.
- Anxiety Disorder and Its Characteristics
Psychology essay sample: This paper focuses on the fundamental characteristics of anxiety and its theories and treatment options imperially supported.
- People with Asperger's Syndrome: The Effects of Group Trainings
Psychology essay sample: To effectively determine how group training affects adults and children with Asperger's syndrome, many researchers do use experimental research design.
- Resilience and Exposure to Trauma Relationship
Psychology essay sample: This essay will discuss the relationship between stress, psychological stability, and mental health outcomes after distressing events.
- Emotion Regulation Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Psychology essay sample: Emotional Regulation Therapy demonstrates significant improvement in treating anxiety, depression, life satisfaction, ruminating, worrying, and being unable to manage feelings.
- Depression and Impact of Human Services Worker
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a feeling of constant sadness and loss of interest, affecting how a person performs their day-to-day activities, it can stay for long without being recognized.
- DSM-5 Anxiety Disorders: Causes and Treatment
Psychology essay sample: This research paper discusses the DSM-5 anxiety disorders reviewing the diagnosis, a case conceptualization, and a treatment plan.
- Cell Phones and Mental Health
Psychology essay sample: Limited use of smartphones, current human companions, makes life easier and enjoyable, while excessive screen time may bring severe mental health consequences.
- Literature Review on Depression
Psychology essay sample: The paper summarizes other researchers' work addressing the issue of depression using several databases and carries out a curative study on depression in full text.
- The Role of Family in Depression Treatment
Psychology essay sample: Psychologists do a great job of helping people deal with their worries and fears because sometimes the patients have no one who could be trusted apart from the counselor.
- Stress Among Ethnic Minority Adolescents and Mindfulness Intervention
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of the proposed research is to investigate the effect of a school-based mindfulness-based intervention on stress among ethnic minority adolescents.
- Professional Psychology: Obtaining a Counselor License
Psychology essay sample: The paper is dedicated to the analysis of the profession of a psychologist. The aim is to create an algorithm, adherence to which will help obtain a license of a counselor.
- Couple Separation and Family Counseling Techniques
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to discuss advisory deliberations, expected effects due to separation, and the most effective family counseling techniques.
- Depression Disassembling and Treating
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a pathology in its neglected form when the individual begins to have more severe symptoms - persistent nervous system disorders.
- Depressive Symptoms Statistics in the 1990s and Now
Psychology essay sample: Between 1990 and 2010, the incidence of mental health problems and depression diagnoses in patients declined modestly.
- Anxiety and Decision Making: Literature Review
Psychology essay sample: It is important to continue collecting the evidence to establish connections between levels of anxiety and computations that support decision-making.
- Psychology: Pluralism, Counselling Psychology
Psychology essay sample: The reviewed articles were chosen for several reasons. First, they explore different topics in the field of counseling psychology.
- Experience of Childhood Trauma from Child Abuse/Maltreatment
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to analyze the experience of childhood trauma from child abuse/maltreatment, outcomes included, and relevant literature search results and annotated bibliography.
- Child Abuse and Depression
Psychology essay sample: This essay argues that neglect, emotional distress, and limited access to psychological treatment during childhood alleviate depression and other mental conditions.
- Polysubstance Abuse Among Adolescent Males With Depression
Psychology essay sample: Substance abuse among adolescents can be caused by depression. In this case, the adolescents down ply the idea of seeking psychological support
- Depression in Adolescents and Suitable Interventions
Psychology essay sample: Critically, the issue of depression is pronounced in the age bracket due to confusion brought on by the changes happening and also peer pressure.
- Early-Life Stress and Behavioral Outcomes
Psychology essay sample: The study aims to understand the mechanisms behind the long-lasting consequences of early-life stress exposure. It is accomplished by comparing the results of tests.
- Reducing Depressive Symptoms and Suicidal Tendencies in Adolescents
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive-behavioral therapy addresses children, teenagers, adult survivors overcoming the harmful repercussions of early trauma for their unique mental and emotional needs.
- Aspects of Abnormal Psychology
Psychology essay sample: Abnormal psychology studies psychological disorders and ways to improve the lives of those affected by them. There are several perspectives on the pathology.
- Depression: Symptoms and Treatment
Psychology essay sample: Depression symptoms may be divided into three categories. The three categories are psychological, physical and social symptoms.
- Preventing Child Suicide: The Role of Family Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Due to the increasing number of child suicide cases, more studies need to be done on various types of family therapy and other psychotherapies in preventing suicide.
- Experience of Trauma from Child Maltreatment
Psychology essay sample: Summing up the findings of various researchers as well as using databases, studies confirm an undeniable influence of maltreatment on the later development and life of a child.
- Approaches for Treating Depression
Psychology essay sample: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is a type of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and one of the most effective approaches for treating depression.
- Managing Anxiety in Evidence-Based Practice
Psychology essay sample: This EBP project proposal focuses on nonpharmacological treatment that does not involve the administration of drugs. It tries to effectively manage anxiety.
- Andrew Solomon: Why We Can't Talk About Depression
Psychology essay sample: The main difficulty of depression lies in communicating the patient's condition to those around him. Many people use the word "depression" to describe a bad mood.
- Mental Health Disorders Most Commonly Found in Teenagers
Psychology essay sample: The present essay focuses on anxiety, depression, and behavioral disorders because these mental health disorders are the most widely spread among teenagers.
- Approaches a Therapist Could Use to Help Lawrence
Psychology essay sample: Lawrence thought he would never come out from underneath the hiding spot while he was despondent. Even some of the most severe depression, nonetheless, can be treated.
- The Link Between the Birth Experience and Postnatal Depression
Psychology essay sample: This study offers an overview of the latest scholarly research surrounding postnatal depression to determine whether the birth experience contributes to postpartum depression.
- Evidence-Based Screening for Depression in Acute Care
Psychology essay sample: EB analysis for the topic of depression to identify the need for an appropriate screening tool in addition to the PHQ-9 in the assessment evaluation process.
- Beck’s Postpartum Depression Theory: Purpose, Concepts, and Significance
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to describe, analyze and evaluate Beck's Postpartum Depression Theory, and discuss its purpose, concepts, and significance.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depression
Psychology essay sample: Treatment of psychological disorders requires the application of additional methods that might help with the physical state of people and their mental well-being.
- Teen Depression and Suicide in Soto “The Afterlife”
Psychology essay sample: In “The Afterlife,” Gary Soto scrutinizes the challenges to teen mental health by portraying the protagonist observing from a side perspective the challenges faced by teenagers.
- Depression and Anxiety Run in the Family
Psychology essay sample: This paper examines the possibilities of depression and anxiety in one family through the study of literature and applying one of the family theories.
- Humanistic Therapy of Depression
Psychology essay sample: The mental health of the population is becoming a topical concern for numerous countries around the world, and, the need for effective and holistic treatments arises.
- Treating Mood Disorders and Depression
Psychology essay sample: This paper discusses treating mood disorders. Medications, which are used to cure people with such diseases, always include a combination of various drugs.
- Major Depressive Disorder: Symptoms and Treatment
Psychology essay sample: In the case described in the paper, symptoms can be observed that stand out in Major Depressive Disorder, which is characterized by losing interest in activities.
- Depression in Older Adults: Causes and Treatment
Psychology essay sample: The main factors in the progression of depressive disorder in old age are traumatic life events, lifestyle, and chronic illness.
- Bullying: Collaborating with Parents to Increase Proactive Bystander Message
Psychology essay sample: Bullying could potentially lead to anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress. These symptoms could be typical also to the bystanders.
- Mental Illness, Depression, and Wellness Issues
Psychology essay sample: Mental illness and depression are a silent plague and a sleeper problem that has slipped into millions' brains, hence being highlighted in various forms of media.
- Anxiety and Depression During Childhood and Adolescence
Psychology essay sample: Attachment can be defined as the bond shared between two or more persons. People may have emotional closeness with one another.
- Depression as a Widespread Mental Condition
Psychology essay sample: The paper investigates depression among individuals as it is a widespread mental condition. It focuses on the effects of depression that result from this condition.
- Teenagers’ Depression Experiment
Psychology essay sample: There are many reasons why teenagers become depressed. All of these traumatize the child's psyche and prevent him or her from feeling like a full member of society.
- The Best Solution to Predict Depression Because of Bullying
Psychology essay sample: This paper examines interventions to prove that the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is the most effective solution for predicting depression provoked by bullying.
- Depression Among Students at Elon University
Psychology essay sample: This paper entails an analysis of the problem of depression in colleges, specifically, at Elon University, and it includes its causes and suggested remedies.
- Effects of Depression Among Adolescents
Psychology essay sample: Depression is a problem that affects all demographics, but this paper focuses on adolescents as its main point of discussion. Depression is a major cause of mental health.
- Social Aspects of Depression and Anxiety
Psychology essay sample: Depression and anxiety disorders are problems that bring the mental state out of balance and significantly complicate normal life.
- Discussion Board-Anxiety and Depression
Psychology essay sample: The article addresses the urgent need for early intervention and support to prevent suicide in individuals suffering from severe depression.