- Human Mind Functioning in Psychoanalytic Theory
Psychology essay sample: This paper reflects on Freud’s psychoanalytic theory that provided a comprehensive explanation of the functioning of the human mind, in particular, and human behavior in general.
- Psychoanalytic Personality Assessment
Psychology essay sample: This project explores the psychoanalytic approach to personality, using various theories by prominent theorists such as Freud, Jung, and Adler.
- Child Observation with Piaget's and Freud's Development Theories
Psychology essay sample: Jean Piaget developed his cognitive-developmental theory based on the idea that children actively construct knowledge as they explore and manipulate the world around them.
- Psychology Theories and Their Influence on Future
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores behavioral, cognitive, developmental, humanistic personality, and social psychology theories and establishes their influence on the future of psychology.
- Personality in Psychoanalytic and Humanistic Theories
Psychology essay sample: The psychoanalysis theory explains personality growth in 3 stages. The humanistic theory purports that humans are inherently good and determine their personality through free will.
- Theory of Attachment In Adult
Psychology essay sample: Attachment development is a behavioral control system that is formed over time when affective, cognitive, and learning abilities are affected by the attachment to a caregiver.
- Sigmund Freud: Person Centered Counseling
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud's pioneering contributions could be considered the major founding blocks from which most of the counseling types and approaches were developed.
- Human Growth and Development
Psychology essay sample: This paper seeks to determine the number of principles that briefly characterize human Growth and development.
- Sigmund Freud’s Civilization and Its Discontents
Psychology essay sample: Freud’s Civilization and Its Discontents shaped modern psychology, and this essay will analyze its contents, its effect on society, and personal impressions.
- Discussion of Freud’s Psychological Theories
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses the theories of one of the most influential psychologists in the world, Sigmund Freud. His rare work impacted psychology development, as well as philosophy.
- Freudian and Jungian Theories of the Unconscious Mind
Psychology essay sample: The theories that were put forward by Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung had a substantial influence on the development of the field of psychology.
- Psychosocial Theory: Definition, and Key Figures
Psychology essay sample: Psychosocial theories attempt to explain the interaction between various psychological and social variables that influence human behavior.
- Different Personality Perspectives
Psychology essay sample: No hypothesis has covered what personality entails, thus making it a chore to grasp. Many theories have been developed to try both the basic and the functional aspects of nature.
- Psychodynamic and Neo-Freudian Approaches to Personality Development
Psychology essay sample: The mechanisms of personality development have always been of interest to psychology theorists, which gave rise to several personality theories.
- Childhood to Adulthood Developmental Analysis : Personal Experiences
Psychology essay sample: In today's technology world, it takes longer for youths to gain adequate training, get employment, and become financially independent.
- Personality and Behavior: Theory of Emotion
Psychology essay sample: The article is devoted to the main theories that try to explain the behavior of humans and animals by their emotional state.
- Freud and Misogyny
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud proposed a series of controversial ideas about human sexuality, children’s psychosexual development, and the role of dream analysis in understanding hidden desires.
- Psychological Development: Adolescence
Psychology essay sample: Adolescence is a stage of development whereby people experience interpersonal, emotional, and cognitive changes.
- How Joel Rifkin’s Behavior Can Be Explained Using Psychodynamic Theory
Psychology essay sample: It's clear that Freud’s explanation of psychodynamic theory is relevant. By using the specifications in this theory, it is possible to explain a person’s future behavior.
- Freud, Erikson, Piaget on Development & Play Years
Psychology essay sample: This essay will briefly describe developmental theories and how important the theories are to understanding human development.
- Development Theory: Freud v. Erickson
Psychology essay sample: The following paper is focused on comparing two developmental theories of Freud and Erikson to gain a deeper understanding of their approaches.
- Alfred Adler and Sigmund Freud
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to discuss the theories of prominent thinkers and physicians Alfred Adler and Sigmund Freud and explain their similarities and differences.
- Freud’s Theory of Psychosexual Development
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud introduced a psychosexual perspective to life span development. The psychoanalyst highlights that psychosexual energy is a powerful incentive for an individual’s behavior.
- The Freud’s Psychoanalytic Theory
Psychology essay sample: There are several methods that can be employed in psychoanalysis therapy. These methods include transference counter-transference, resistance, and ego-defense mechanisms.
- Personality Psychology: Jung’s and Freud’s Contributions
Psychology essay sample: This paper discusses Jung’s psychological types, the big five personality model, and Sigmund Freud’s contribution to the development of personality psychology.
- Clinical Psychology Matrix and Paper
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses the history and evolving nature of clinical psychology and explains the role of research and statistics within the field.
- Education Program for Parents With Special Needs Children in Preschool
Psychology essay sample: In the earliest years of life, especially from pregnancy to age three, babies need nutrition, protection, and stimulation for healthy brain development.
- The Interpretation of Dreams' Book by S. Freud
Psychology essay sample: “The Interpretation of Dreams” is the first fundamental work bringing the creator fame and containing many concepts that later became pivotal in Freud’s psychoanalysis theory.
- The Freud's Theory of Personality
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud suggested that personality is influenced by unconscious, conscious, preconscious mental processes and past experiences.
- Negative Effects of Childhood Trauma on Cognitive Functioning in Adults
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores the studies in the sphere of psychiatry and psychology to determine whether a childhood trauma can have adverse effects on cognitive functioning in adults.
- Psychological Disorders: An Explanatory Style, Psychological Theories
Psychology essay sample: This paper analyzes how the idea of an explanatory style explains psychological disorders, compares psychological theories (Piaget’s theory, Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory).
- Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader: George Lukas’s Star Wars Review
Psychology essay sample: Maslow’s hierarchy of needs provides different perspectives on the development of Anakin Skywalker’s character in Star Wars by George Lukas.
- Observed Behaviors of 10-Year Old Children and Supporting Theories
Psychology essay sample: This paper explains Erikson’s psychosocial, Freud’s psychosexual, Piaget’s cognitive developmental theories, Bandura’s social learning, Kohlberg’s moral development perspectives.
- Psychodynamic Perspective in Psychology
Psychology essay sample: It is worth noting that modern psychology benefits from various approaches and theories. One of the earliest perspectives in psychotherapy is psychodynamics.
- Analysis of Nikola Tesla’s Personality
Psychology essay sample: Nikola Tesla is supposed to be more of a legend than a man, but people evaluate his personality through warped and distorted lenses.
- Psychology and Religion by Carl Jung
Psychology essay sample: This paper will shed some light on the biographical setting of psychiatric specialist Carl Jung; get to know how he went about his profession.
- Oprah Winfrey's Life Story Stage by Stage
Psychology essay sample: Oprah’s life journey is interesting and fascinating in and of itself. However, applying developmental theory to a life of such an influential figure is all the more exciting.
- Freud’s Theory and The Related Theoretical Perspectives: An Overview
Psychology essay sample: Although some of Freud’s ideas have been recently criticized and undergone substantial scrutiny, the core premise of behavioral psychology remains in its place.
- Psychoanalytical Theories and Attachment Theory
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytical theory explains that people’s unconscious psychological conflicts determine their behavior and thoughts.
- Personality Theory and Biographies of Its Creators
Psychology essay sample: Jung’s and Freud’s personal experience and social climate shaped their views and were reflected in their works.
- Freud's Psychosexual Theory vs. Erikson's Psychosocial Theory
Psychology essay sample: Freud's theory focused on the significance of individuals’ biological forces and their basic needs. On the other hand, Erikson's model emphasized ecological and social issues.
- Sigmund Freud's ‘Who Am I’ Essay
Psychology essay sample: The essay describes the background of Sigmund Freud and the theories they developed that contributed to the commencement and growth of the field of lifespan development.
- Freud’s and Vygotsky's Theories of Child Development
Psychology essay sample: The subject of psychoanalytic theory is human emotions and interpersonal relationships. This paper analyzes Sigmund Freud’s theory and Vygotsky's cultural-historical theory.
- “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” Film Interpretive Psychological Analysis
Psychology essay sample: “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” can be considered a complex psychological metaphor embodied by the psychoanalytic models and concepts of the founders of psychoanalysis.
- Analysis of Freud’s Psychosexual Stages of Development
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory of personality and development states that body parts are sensitive to sexual or erotic stimulation during the childhood development phases.
- Theories of Change Within Human Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Change within human behavior that occurs during psychoanalysis was often defined by Freud as having appeared through an individual’s unconsciousness.
- Grief Counseling: Tina and Graham Case Study
Psychology essay sample: The paper will discuss the approaches used for the counseling process, goals and objectives, obstacles, self-care strategies, and grief counseling techniques.
- Psychoanalysis and Freud's Contribution to It
Psychology essay sample: The use of psychoanalysis in practice was based on association and interpretation, for which it was necessary to listen carefully to the client.
- Freudian Interpretation of Dreams
Psychology essay sample: The psychologist has presented the idea that the sleeping mind hides the specific symbolic meaning in dreams: it disguises dreams because sometimes they reflect feelings.
- Personality as a Dynamic Environmental Relationship
Psychology essay sample: This paper demonstrates that personality is a biological dynamic relationship that changes over time. It utilizes Freud's Tripartite Theory of Personality.
- Superego, Id, and Ego and Influence of Society
Psychology essay sample: Sigmund Freud assumes that the human psyche comprises three distinct and yet interdependent parts: the id, the ego, and the superego.
- Influential Psychologists: Sigmund Freud and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Psychology essay sample: This paper seeks to discuss a few of the psychologists that have made a considerable contribution to the current practice of psychology.
- Theories and Influence of Sigmund Freud's Works
Psychology essay sample: Sex has been a taboo matter for a long time, so any talk about it drew the attention of all people, regardless of gender and age.
- Religion in Psychological Theory
Psychology essay sample: Religion and psychology, in general, have similar features in terms of what goals they have in relation to human life.
- Erik Erikson’s and Sigmund Freud’s Psychological Theories Comparison
Psychology essay sample: This paper compares and contrasts Erik Erikson’s psychosocial theory and Sigmund Freud’s psychosexual theory and how psychotherapists can use this knowledge.
- Freud's Child Development Theory
Psychology essay sample: The theory of child development developed by Zigmund Freud is based on the belief that the child is always in conflict with society.
- Summary and Comparison of Freud and Goffman Erving Theories
Psychology essay sample: This paper summarizes Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic and Goffman's social interaction theories. Furthermore, the essay provides a comparison and critique of the two methodologies.
- The Uncanny, the Supernatural, and Decadence
Psychology essay sample: This essay will explore the notions of the uncanny and the supernatural based on Freud’s ideas and decadent literature.
- Psychoanalytic Theory: Freud’s Personality Structure Theory
Psychology essay sample: Freud’s tripartite personality theory distinguishes between the three elements of the personality that become more integrated with time.
- Freudian and Neo-Freudian Views on Personality
Psychology essay sample: This paper discusses psychoanalysis, its techniques, and the importance of discussing childhood experiences in therapy, Freudian and Neo-Freudian views on personality.
- Freud’s, Erickson’s, Bandura’s, and Piaget’s Developmental Theories
Psychology essay sample: This paper examines Freud’s psychosexual theory, Erickson’s psychosocial development theory, Bandura’s social learning theory, and Piaget’s cognitive development theory.