- What Is the Anxiety?
Anxiety disorders include the problems that have the characteristics of extreme fear, tenseness, and allied behavioral disruptions.
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment in St. Augustine
This paper explores the complex issue of bipolar disorder and the organizations specialized on providing professional treatment of bipolar disorder located in St. Augustine.
- The Correlation Between Discrimination/Prejudice and Depression/Anxiety
The purpose of this research proposal is to identify the components of the study about the correlation between discrimination/prejudice and depression/anxiety.
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Real Problem or Social Construct?
Many children are diagnosed with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in order to excuse their behavior and possible psychological problems such as shyness or anxiety.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Combat Veterans
War is a major cause of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. About seventeen percent of a veteran returning from war in places such as Iraq and Afghanistan show signs of PTSD.
- Definition of the Word “Anxious”
The word anxious is defined as a mental state characterized by feelings of disquiet, worry, uneasiness, and tension.
- Stuttering Among Schoolchildren: Teaching Interventions
Communication speech impairments affect children, adolescents. People with stuttering experience bullying and difficulties in forming relationships from a very young age.
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment
SAD is one of the most common mental disorders affecting people globally. Around 1% of all people in the world are diagnosed with it.
- Adult Depression and Anxiety as a Complex Problem
The presence of a physical disability is a major factor in developing a mental health condition due to the increase in dissatisfaction and the presence of multiple irritants.
- Abnormal Psychology: Anxiety and Depression Case
Abnormal psychology has many theories that emerged to describe the concept. It has components like biological, cognitive, behavioral as well as social-cultural models.
- Stress Perception in Students
The students from Western countries reported that they face greater stress from their relationships with parents, females’ stress levels were higher than those of males.
- How to Manage Stress: Key Tips
According to Sarafino, stress is a combination of emotional and physical tension in one’s mind and body. It can appear as a response to any traumatic experience.
- Psychology: Anxiety Disorder's Case
In the article, the author examines a case of anxiety disorder that he encountered in his practice and talks about the recommendations he made to alleviate the patient's condition.
- Evidence-Based Interventions on Anxiety Disorders
Citing to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, anxiety disorder accounts for approximately 14.4% of Australians' general disease prevalence.
- George Kelly’s Personal Constructs: Threat, Fear, Anxiety, and Guilt
George Kelly argues that threat, fear, anxiety, and guilt are four elements of human disturbance, which might influence a person’s resistance.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Rational emotive behavior therapy is a therapy approach that involves the identification and replacement of negative behaviors with positive ones.
- Lack of Sleep at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
This paper aims to explore the detrimental effects of sleep deprivation among KFUPM students and techniques for how they can manage time and stress to get adequate sleep.
- Classic Psychology Study: Visual Cliff
Human depth perception develops when an infant begins to crawl, so the fear of heights might be innate or originate from trial and error learning.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in Fighting Anxiety
The ACT approach helps reduce extreme cases of anxiety among patients with low-income levels inhibiting access to quality CBT medical services.
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Alcohol Abuse in Adolescents
It is hypothesized that social anxiety in adolescents may lead to developing alcohol abuse as a coping mechanism instead of using healthier ways of handling social anxieties.
- The Effects of Marijuana on People with Anxiety
Some people, who were active marijuana users, reported that the drug helps overcome stress and relieve nervousness and anxiety.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Health: The Problem of Mental Health
Due to a plethora of negative factors causing distress and emotional unease, adolescents and young adults are exposed to an increased threat of mental health breakdowns.
- Depression in Young People: Articles Review
Depression is one of the mental health disorders progressively observed among the world population. The articles included in the annotated bibliography research this disease.
- Reaction to Stress: Anxiety and Yoga
The paper discusses stress. It is the reaction of the human nervous system to disbalance with the environment caused by internal or external factors.
- Defining a Concept of Phobias
A phobia can be defined as an uncontrolled and irrational fear of specific items, activities, animals, or individuals.
- Resource Listing on Depression and Anxiety
This paper aims at creating a list of resources, including private agencies, counselors, websites, and publications that can help individuals.
- Two Sides of Depression Disease
Depression is a widespread disease in the modern world, and that is why people often do not fully understand how it works.
- High Anxieties: The Social Construction of Anxiety Disorders
Dowbiggin essays a comprehensive review of anxiety disorders, employing as his springboard the many sub-types listed by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
- Effects of Anxiety and How to Conquer It
This article is an annotated bibliography on the topic of anxiety disorders, the effects they have, and how to deal with them.
- Counseling: Comparing Models
The paper focuses on behavior therapy and outlines the model’s key features, how it can be applied in solving Angela’s case and compares the model and the effective model.
- Effects of Anxiety and How to Conquer It
The purpose of this article is to look at anxiety disorders, their effects on the body, and how to deal with them.
- The Effectiveness of Mindfulness Meditation Intervention in Reducing Stress in Adolescents
The research proposed in this work intends to examine adolescent stress when treated via the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Intervention.
- Anxiety Disorders: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This research paper will focus on the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy as a treatment modality for anxiety disorders.
- Dual Diagnosis: Anxiety Disorders & Developmental Disabilities
The aim of this paper is to describe recent research findings on the presentation of abnormal behaviors in persons with known developmental disabilities.
- Mental Health: Case Study of S.
This paper is devoted to the case of a woman I know personally. S. is a 31-year-old single mother with a family history of anxiety disorders.
- Stress and Anxiety Sources Amongst Students
This paper discusses some of the major sources of physiological, social, and psychological stress and anxiety in students.
- Group Therapy in Psychology: Strengths and Limitations
This paper aims to gather relevant data on group therapy in psychology, present its strengths and limitations, and outline the differences between group and individual approaches.
- Anxiety Disorder Treatment in an Afro-American Boy
The cultural group discussed in this paper is represented by a 13-year-old African American male who suffers from an anxiety disorder.
- The Behavioral, Humanistic, and Cognitive Approaches to Anxiety
The behavioral approach is stuck in the idea that the neighboring situation affects the victim, which can aid in knowing their decision.
- The Stress Refraining Exercise
This study is worth reading because it provides invaluable insight into the ways people can effectively counter their stress-induced anxiety
- Summarizing and Evaluate the Concept of Anxiety
This is accurate because it allows people to understand their situation and eliminate their fears when presented with the same circumstances.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Psychosocial and Biological Treatments
Sexual dysfunction is a severe challenge that can ruin a marriage, but the couple can regain their remarkable sexual life with self-will and healthy lifestyles.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The current research paper is aimed at underscoring a research proposal that is related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Researching: Illness and Mental Health
The following paper will explain how mental health can be considered in ill patients and focused on a particular population
- The Impacts of Stress on Human Memory
Human memory performance can be impacted by several factors, encompassing non-cognitive elements such as the emotional condition of the test-taker.
- Stress and Meditation as a Form of Treatment
Modern medicine eradicated many diseases that once posed a significant threat to humanity, but a new and relatively invisible issue, which came to be nowadays is stress.
- Psychology of Depression Among College Students
Depression has serious effects among college students: poor academic performance, the development of suicidal thoughts, failed relationships, and loss of zeal for goal achievement.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder's Impact on Youth
Generalized anxiety disorder within the youth is swayed by numerous factors: the advancement of technology, academic expectations, and the inability to access tools for coping.
- Proposing a Counseling or Psychotherapy Group
The paper looks at intimate partner violence among women and different therapy approaches applicable for counseling the group.
- Psychology: Population of Choice
The selected population for this study is adolescent. Nearly one out of five adolescents shows signs of diagnosable mental health disorder.
- Personal Model of Counseling
Proper counseling skills translate to cognitive complexity, which translates to critical thinking and viewing situations from multiple perspectives during dialogue with a client.
- Aspects of Evolutionary Psychology
The purpose of this paper is to research why human beings fear heights, become anxious, and show jealousy when their mates become unfaithful.
- Depression and Anxiety Among College Students
The research question this paper tries to answer whether depression and anxiety are common in college students, and if so, what are the causes and possible consequences.
- Anxiety Disorder and Its Characteristics
This paper focuses on the fundamental characteristics of anxiety and its theories and treatment options imperially supported.
- Fight-or-Flight Response in Anxiety Disorders
The mechanism of the fight or flight response is an automatic evolutionary reaction to a stressful situation that lies in an instant activation of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Communication Apprehension and How to Reduce It
This essay covers a self-analysis of the author's performance in communication apprehension and discusses the ways to reduce it.
- Anxiety of Musicians in Music Performance
The proposal presents the topic of the anxiety of musicians in music performance, as well as how this anxiety could be alleviated.
- Emotion Regulation Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Emotional Regulation Therapy demonstrates significant improvement in treating anxiety, depression, life satisfaction, ruminating, worrying, and being unable to manage feelings.
- DSM-5 Anxiety Disorders: Causes and Treatment
This research paper discusses the DSM-5 anxiety disorders reviewing the diagnosis, a case conceptualization, and a treatment plan.
- Cell Phones and Mental Health
Limited use of smartphones, current human companions, makes life easier and enjoyable, while excessive screen time may bring severe mental health consequences.
- Psychological Science: Social Psychological Constructs
In psychological science, constructs appear to be an effective method for comprehending and analyzing human behavior.
- Literature Review on Depression
The paper summarizes other researchers' work addressing the issue of depression using several databases and carries out a curative study on depression in full text.
- Overcoming Separation Anxiety in Children
Most children quickly stop experiencing separation stress, but if this is not the case, the caregiver can support the parent by explaining how to behave with the child.
- Bipolar Disorder in Abnormal Psychology
Patients with bipolar disorder present one of the most interesting populations to be studied from the abnormal psychology perspective.
- The "Self-Confidence Workbook" by Barbara Markway and Celia Ampel
The "Self-Confidence Workbook" by Barbara Markway and Celia Ampel stresses the setting of goals, which results in positive outcomes by capitalizing on a plan.
- Stress Among Ethnic Minority Adolescents and Mindfulness Intervention
The purpose of the proposed research is to investigate the effect of a school-based mindfulness-based intervention on stress among ethnic minority adolescents.
- Management of General Anxiety Disorder in Primary Care
This paper aims to research the management of general anxiety disorder in primary care on the case of a 32-year-old female who complained of difficulties handling uncertainty.
- Case Studies of Patients with Anxiety, Mood Disturbances
Two case studies of a patient who has anxiety and substance intake, and a patient who suffers from mood disturbances and reports that he frequently feels "empty and lonely".
- The Mindfulness-Based Therapy for Ethnic Minority Adolescents
The mindfulness-based therapy can reduce perceived stress, improve emotional regulation, and boost coping in adolescents from low-income ethnic groups.
- Anxiety and Decision Making: Literature Review
It is important to continue collecting the evidence to establish connections between levels of anxiety and computations that support decision-making.
- Case Conceptualization in Existential Therapy
Existential therapy is a distinctive form of psychotherapy that focuses on the existence of human beings. It utilizes a positive approach from a philosophical point of view.
- Maintaining Mental Health for Teenagers in the Pandemic
The paper states that the pandemic harmed students' lives, who more often began to experience stress and missed communicating with their classmates.
- Psychodynamic Theory and the Parking Lot Scuffle
According to psychodynamic theory, as a whole cluster of disorders, anxiety may substantially affect experienced emotions.
- Anxiety Disorders and Their Influence on Daily Life
Anxiety disorder is abnormal and pathological only when it becomes incredibly intense and unpleasant for a person, makes them suffer, and violates the quality of life.
- General Anxiety Disorder Treatment Plan
The paper provides a treatment plan for a patient with increased symptoms of General Anxiety Disorder, which results in a state of worry and difficulties falling asleep.
- Lifespan Development and Mental Disorders
This essay discusses the factors leading to anxiety conditions during childhood and adolescent developmental stages and gives possible solutions.
- Managing Anxiety in Evidence-Based Practice
This EBP project proposal focuses on nonpharmacological treatment that does not involve the administration of drugs. It tries to effectively manage anxiety.
- The Public Speaking Anxiety Analysis
The paper aims to observe public speaking anxiety as a phenomenon, causes of stress and instruments to overcome it.
- Psychology: Anxiety Disorder Test Analysis
Taking the Anxiety test is a good way of evaluating one's mental and emotional state to avert the risk of anxiety disorder.
- Mental Health Disorders Most Commonly Found in Teenagers
The present essay focuses on anxiety, depression, and behavioral disorders because these mental health disorders are the most widely spread among teenagers.
- The Anxiety Related to the COVID-19 Virus Uncertainty: Strategy
The initial issue that the author developed a strategy to deal with was the anxiety related to the COVID-19 virus uncertainty.
- School Phobia: The Anxiety Disorder
School phobia is an anxiety disorder linked to separation anxiety. Children often refuse to attend school because they feel that it causes discomfort and stress.
- Developmental Perceptions of Death Anxiety
From early childhood until late adulthood, people’s understanding of death evolves. Age, cultural views, and familial duties, influence how people see death.
- Evidence-Based Screening for Depression in Acute Care
EB analysis for the topic of depression to identify the need for an appropriate screening tool in addition to the PHQ-9 in the assessment evaluation process.
- Psychological Fitness and Recommended Treatments
This case is about an old widowed woman called Anna. This case is meant to determine Anna's issues regarding her biological behavior, psychology, social life, and spirituality.
- Videogames and Their Impact on Children
The negative effects of video games on children might include the development of anxiety, depression, changes in brain functioning, problems with weight, socialization, etc.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Depression
Treatment of psychological disorders requires the application of additional methods that might help with the physical state of people and their mental well-being.
- How Parents and Teachers Can Release Anxiety in Children
Test anxiety affecting academic performance is a common phenomenon among schoolchildren, whose parents have high requirements for children's academic achievements.
- Americans’ Mental, Social and Behavioral Health
Help for a community requires a multifaceted approach that includes the investigation of all cultural, environmental, and personal aspects.
- Holistic Approach to Anxiety Disorder
Attention to anxiety disorder calls for a much more comprehensive approach, encompassing the holistic approach.
- Anxiety Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
The anxious feeling can be termed as an anxiety disorder when it lasts for an extended period of more than six months while causing interference with an individual's life.
- Depression and Anxiety Run in the Family
This paper examines the possibilities of depression and anxiety in one family through the study of literature and applying one of the family theories.
- Personality as a Dynamic Environmental Relationship
This paper demonstrates that personality is a biological dynamic relationship that changes over time. It utilizes Freud's Tripartite Theory of Personality.
- A Study on How Standardized Testing Affects an Individual with Test Anxiety
People want to be sure that their education brings positive results to their professional growth and personal development.
- Mental Health Services for Healthcare Providers of Critical Patients
The project aims to evaluate the provision of mental health services for healthcare providers of critical patients in a primary care facility as its setting.
- Coping with Stress in Athletes
Given the specific principles of training, scholastic athletes tend to demonstrate more successful strategies for coping with stress in everyday life and in the academic environment.
- Psychological Disorders: Definitions and Treatments
This paper examines such psychological disorders as Social phobia, Generalized anxiety disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder, and Panic disorder.
- Shopping Addiction: An Experiential Journal
Shopping has become a part of daily activities. Marketing messages have become a reminder as they constantly push to shop.
- Observation of Prescriptive and Descriptive Gender Stereotypes
Observational, or field, study may be regarded as a specific technique of social research that presupposes a particular phenomenon’s direct observation in natural settings.
- Mindfulness in Counseling: A Literature Review
The research of mindfulness-based interventions has been exhibited in the popular literature both from the quantitative and qualitative perspectives.
- Bullying: Collaborating with Parents to Increase Proactive Bystander Message
Bullying could potentially lead to anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress. These symptoms could be typical also to the bystanders.
- Effective Art Therapies to Manage Anxiety
During art therapy sessions, patients receive an important message from their subconscious. Art therapy techniques are used for a relatively wide range of problems.
- Interpersonal Therapy, Its Types and Techniques
Interpersonal therapy is a type of psychotherapy that focuses on enhancing individuals' interpersonal functionality by relieving symptoms.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Its Application
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is psychological care given to treat problems such as depression, drug use, anxiety disorders, marital issues, and acute mental illnesses among others.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder in College Students and Potential Treatment
Cognitive behavioral therapy helps generalized anxiety disorder patients to define and work on thoughts that negatively affect their well-being, invoking a behavioral change.
- Causes and Effects of Anxiety in Children
This work not only systematizes the findings of the causes of anxiety in children but also provides arguments from various authors about how to help the target population.
- Anxiety and Depression During Childhood and Adolescence
Attachment can be defined as the bond shared between two or more persons. People may have emotional closeness with one another.
- The Child Maltreatment and Anxiety Relationship
This paper discusses the impact of maltreatment on children's well-being and protects their physical and psychological health and research brings attention to the problem.