- Hormones and Behavior Interaction
Psychology essay sample: This paper focuses on demonstrating how the interaction between hormones and behavior affect sexual differentiation and gender identity.
- Children’s Behavioral and Family Problems
Psychology essay sample: The family is the most important socialization institution in human society. This paper examines the family issues that contribute to the behavioral problems amongst children.
- Functional Behavior Assessment and Intervention Plan
Psychology essay sample: Behavior is a way of communication. This paper discusses the assessment of problem behavior and explains the intervention procedures.
- Cognitive Dissonance Effects on Attitudes and Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Since cognitive dissonance theory was proposed, psychologists have carried out number of studies to determine the relationship between human behavior and attitudes.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Various Diseases
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive behavioural therapy is aimed at helping patients manage their problems with the help of changing the way in which they behave and think.
- Children Behavior Changes
Psychology essay sample: This paper improves the understanding on family dynamics that help in understanding the model of transition and child adjustment.
- Human Behavior: Evolutionary Psychological Approach
Psychology essay sample: Evolution psychology has attempted to provide an important framework for explaining the origin and development of human behavior.
- Cognitive Psychology Definition and Aspects
Psychology essay sample: This paper will explore cognitive psychology, key milestones in its development and significance of behavioral observation.
- Behaviour Modification in the Educational Setting
Psychology essay sample: Positive reinforcement can be discussed as one of the dominant methods according to the behaviour modification approach.
- Foundations of Psychology: Science of Mind and Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The greatest minds of all times tried to understand human behavior. One of the main means of understanding this aspect is the consideration of the human behavior.
- Child's Behavior and Developmental Stage
Psychology essay sample: The behavior of children at any developmental stage is similar across cultures. The paper analyzes the behavior and the developmental stage of a 9-years child.
- The Cognitive Behavioral Family Therapy Concept
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive behavioral family therapy (CBFT) is the most popular treatment modality among marriage and family therapists focusing on marital problems.
- Behavior Influence on Attitudes in Social Psychology
Psychology essay sample: This paper explains how behaviors may change attitudes, discussing the theory of cognitive dissonance and the theory of self-perception.
- Psychology Theories and Their Influence on Future
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores behavioral, cognitive, developmental, humanistic personality, and social psychology theories and establishes their influence on the future of psychology.
- Cognitive Dissonance in Leadership Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Since its introduction by Festinger, the concept of cognitive dissonance has received widespread recognition in multiple fields that involve human behavior patterns.
- Behavior and Cultural, Genetic, Environmental Effects
Psychology essay sample: Human beings exhibit different behaviors when exposed to culture. Apart from the environment, genetic endowment also influences the behavior of an individual.
- Learning Process and Behavior Theories at the Workplace
Psychology essay sample: The learning process affects the behavior of individuals. This paper discusses some of these influences and their outcome by considering some of the behavioral theories.
- Behavior, Personality and Inventories
Psychology essay sample: This paper defines the term "personality" and outlines the weaknesses and strengths of the approaches used to measure it.
- Self-Esteem, Behaviors, and Life Satisfaction
Psychology essay sample: Self-esteem and autonomy correlate with life satisfaction. These traits eventually improve it and eliminate negative behaviours, making a person significantly happier.
- Psychology of Behavior: Motivation Theories
Psychology essay sample: There are four early theories of motivation: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Herzberg’s Two-Factor Theory, McClelland’s Three Needs Theory, and McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y.
- Personality, Behaviours and Performance at Work
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to analyse the role of emotional intelligence and personal qualities in determining individual behaviours and performance at work.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior in Children
Psychology essay sample: Analysis of OCD in children: Its causes, psychodynamic and biological causes, early signs and symptoms, consequences of OCD, treatment, cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy.
- Organizational Behavior of Individuals
Psychology essay sample: This paper tries to bring out the effect of personality traits, ethnicity, geographic differences, and age on individual behaviors.
- Three Points of View on Behaviorism
Psychology essay sample: Watson, Skinner, and Tolman are thought about as the originators of behaviorism as a psychology perspective. Their theories had a considerable impact on learning.
- Cognitive Behavioral Counseling
Psychology essay sample: The aim of cognitive-behavioral therapy is to teach and elucidate a client how to maintain a healthy lifestyle and how to think positively.
- Consumer Behaviour: Models, Theories and Concepts
Psychology essay sample: The analysis of the concept of consumer behavior shows that the decisions that the consumer make are shaped by a variety of elements.
- Social Influence and Its Effects in People’s Beliefs and Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The social influence for the group's behavior and beliefs still remain adamant as it significantly contributes either positively or negatively to the group members.
- Motivation and Organizational Behavior
Psychology essay sample: This essay aims to discuss motivation in the light of psychological contract, individuals’ roles, intrinsic motivation, theory X and Y, motivational drives, and locus of control.
- Theories of Human Learning: Reinforcement and Behaviorism
Psychology essay sample: There is one issue about reinforcement schedules - people get used to their rewards or punishments and do not pay much attention to them after a little while.
- The Use of Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Behavioral therapy is a type of treatment that focuses on an individual’s feelings and thought processes with the purpose of treating various psychological problems.
- Psychology of Humanism and Behaviorism
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses the similarities and differences between the theories of the psychology of humanism and behaviorism.
- Deviant Behavior Through the Social Norms' Concept
Psychology essay sample: In the paper, deviant behavior is perceived as actions that do not comply with norms or standards officially or actually established in a particular society.
- Deviant Behaviors and Its Types and Examples
Psychology essay sample: Society will seek to either understand that behavior or avoid the behavior. It is important to note either way: a person will always get negative views from society.
- Motivating for Appropriate Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The theory of motivation is an important aspect in organizational behavior. It is an element that greatly affects the attitudes and levels of energy within a workforce in the workplace
- Behavioral Modification: Change Bedroom Cleaning Habit
Psychology essay sample: The use of the shaping technique is necessary since integrating a new character within me is not an instant activity.
- The Essentials of Organizational Behavior
Psychology essay sample: There are some shortcomings that I would correct if I were in the position of authority in the organization. Travelling is one of the most effective ways of motivation in any company.
- Human Behavior: Behavioral Models
Psychology essay sample: By using individual concepts as examples, behavioral peculiarities will be examined and analyzed in the context of their implications and in relation to personal experience.
- The Brain and Human Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Psychology studies the human mind and behavior; since the brain is people's main deciding organ, for both conscious and subconscious outcomes, it's essential for this field of science.
- Genes, Behavior, and the Social Environment
Psychology essay sample: One of the most severe and challenging problems that require an appropriate solution is suicidal behavior among teenagers and young adults.
- Human Behavior in Fires
Psychology essay sample: Three research studies on human behavior in fires will be addressed with the purpose of comparing their methodologies and findings and making conclusions about their effectiveness.
- Phobias and Addictions Theories
Psychology essay sample: Phobias and addictions are two behavioral theories that can be used to describe the development of phobias and addiction in people.
- On the Formation of Prosocial Behavior in Children
Psychology essay sample: This article discusses the importance of the environment in shaping prosocial behavior and the impact of the environment on interactions between children.
- Attitudes as a Set of Behaviors, Emotions, and Beliefs
Psychology essay sample: Development of different perceptions are referred to as attitudes defined as a set of behaviors, emotions, and beliefs about a particular person, event, or item.
- Getting Involved: Helping Behaviors vs. the Bystander Effect
Psychology essay sample: The willingness to help depends on numerous factors, such as culture, group size, and personality traits, and manifests in situations people can easily encounter in real life.
- Behavioral and Social-Cognitive Approaches to Forming Habits
Psychology essay sample: Psychologists have been studying the mechanism of habits development for decades for was to find out the reason and the factors that affect this process.
- Behavior Problems of Middle Childhood by Peterson
Psychology essay sample: This document is intended to provide a critical review of a journal article, Behavior problems of middle childhood, authored by Donald Peterson of the University of Illinois.
- Repetitive and Restrictive Behaviors
Psychology essay sample: RRBs are atypical behaviors characterized by repetition or motor stereotypy. They are common in neurological and neurodevelopmental disorders such as ASD and OCD.
- Interpreting the Body Behavior of Two Men
Psychology essay sample: Observation of two young men's body language has allowed the author to evaluate how versatile non-verbal communication can be in relation to human interaction in everyday life.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: Overview
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive-behavioral therapy maintains strong empirical and scientific evidence of efficacy for the treatment of addiction.
- Nonverbal Behavior in Different Countries
Psychology essay sample: The culture of each country develops according to its laws, and each state has its own characteristics of non-verbal communication.
- Personality and Behavior: Theory of Emotion
Psychology essay sample: The article is devoted to the main theories that try to explain the behavior of humans and animals by their emotional state.
- Cultural Norms: Regulation of Human Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Human behavior is regulated by cultural norms and stereotypes. The image of an ideal man is connected with such characteristics as power.
- Biological Basis of Behavior - Neuron
Psychology essay sample: A neuron refers to a specialized cell of the nervous system that transmits sensory information in form of chemical and electrical signals across the body.
- Behaviorism: Origins, Theories, and Application
Psychology essay sample: Behaviorism is often considered to be a revolutionary idea because it changed the course of the development of psychology as a discipline.
- Accounting for Human Behavior in Psychology and Sociology
Psychology essay sample: Study behavior, sociology looks beyond an individual or a small group through associations, to examine society while psychology delves into an individual’s or group’s mind.
- Cognitive-Behavioral and Rational Emotional Behavior Theory: Comparison
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of the paper is to compare and contrast CBT and rational emotive behavioral therapy and report how varieties between the two practices can impact psychiatric practice.
- Integrated Behavioral Health Care
Psychology essay sample: The integrated behavioral health services provide professional health care counselors with new opportunities and challenges in assuming their present roles and responsibilities.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: CBT stands out to be is a well-develop and proven therapy. The method is effective for the treatment of patients experiencing a combination of behavioral and cognitive issues.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Addiction Treatment
Psychology essay sample: This paper presents an analysis of the available literature on the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy for substance abusers.
- Classical Music in Children’s Development and Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Western classical music, often referred to as simply classical music, is often considered highly beneficial to children’s education and associated with a variety of advantages.
- Cognitive Behavior and Depression in Adolescents
Psychology essay sample: People of different ages are prone to various psychological and emotional issues, especially in the current world that is transforming at a high pace.
- The Applied Behavioural Analysis for Children
Psychology essay sample: The Applied Behaviour Analysis describes a project meant to provide an opportunity to sharpen skills of observation and management of children by devising an intervention plan.
- Learning About Organizational Behavior as an Interior Consultant
Psychology essay sample: The organizational environment represents a rather rigid structure where a specific hierarchy coexists with very rigid standards for employees’ behaviors and attitudes.
- Extinction Procedure and Misbehavior
Psychology essay sample: This essay will discuss the concept of extinction and provide real-world examples that can be addressed by applying the extinction method of misbehavior treatment in various cases.
- Sally: A Fifteen-Year Old With Behavior Problems
Psychology essay sample: In Sally’s case, the school contacted the parents before referring the matter to the Juvenile Office and provided a list of observed concerns regarding Sally’s behavior.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Rational emotive behavior therapy is a therapy approach that involves the identification and replacement of negative behaviors with positive ones.
- Kinesics as the Study of Body Motion or Body Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Gestures are an essential component of typical communication. Conveying just as much information as speech, they serve as complementary sources of crucial insights about people.
- Gestalt Theory and Cognitive Behavioral Theory: Comparison
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to argue that based on the similarities and phenomenological attributes of Gestalt Theory and Cognitive Behavioral Theory.
- A Tier 3 Intervention Behaviour Model: What Works Clearinghouse
Psychology essay sample: A focus on the tier 3 intervention will highlight the significant aspects surrounding behavior as the chosen academic content area from What Works Clearinghouse.
- How Joel Rifkin’s Behavior Can Be Explained Using Psychodynamic Theory
Psychology essay sample: It's clear that Freud’s explanation of psychodynamic theory is relevant. By using the specifications in this theory, it is possible to explain a person’s future behavior.
- Psychoanalytic and Cognitive Behavioral Approach in Counseling and Psychotherapy
Psychology essay sample: Psychoanalysis and cognitive-behavioral therapy differ in methods and strategies; they may also differ slightly in purpose.
- Planned Human Behavior Theory
Psychology essay sample: Human behavior is based on many factors that affect people throughout life. Many patterns of behavior are learned, “planned,” and amenable to change.
- Biological Basis of Behavior - Divisions of the Brain
Psychology essay sample: The brain is the control point of the nervous system in all vertebrates and most invertebrate animals. Vertebrates have complex brains as compared to invertebrates.
- The Student's Maladaptive Behavior Case
Psychology essay sample: Jose Contreras is a third-grade student exhibiting traits of maladaptive behavior, thus disrupting the entire class. The main problem is a lack of respect for authority figures.
- Deviant Behavior: Workplace Bullying
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to explore workplace bullying in terms of conflict and labeling theories to better understand its causes and nature.
- Cognitive Dissonance and Behavioral Finance
Psychology essay sample: The cognitive dissonance theory explains the phenomenon where a person experiences tension and anxiety when that person has two opposing thoughts in mind.
- The Children Abuse and Social Behavior
Psychology essay sample: This research paper will define child abuse, review the statistics and other data on the topic and discuss the impact of abuse on the social behavior of children.
- Functionalism vs. Behavioral Theory: Mind/Body Problem Perception
Psychology essay sample: The paper questions the mind/body problem and how does the nature of the mind relate to the brain and examines two critical theories of mind - behaviorism and functionalism.
- Family Analysis and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: It is important to identify what counts as a norm in order to locate problematic aspects of some of the relationships within a family and between its members.
- Myths of Sexual Assault as Effort to Excuse the Criminal’s Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The general community's knowledge of sexual assault, stalking, and abuse should be promoted to reduce the effect of sexism and past social mindsets.
- Childhood Trauma: Disorders and Risky Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Young people with a history of childhood abuse have a higher likelihood of participating in HIV risk behaviors such as having sex with multiple partners and having unprotected sex.
- The Theory of Behaviorism: Learning and Conditioning
Psychology essay sample: The theory of behaviorism is based on the perception that all behaviors that an individual develops through life are acquired with the help of conditioning.
- Adolescent Risk Behaviors. Child Development Influences
Psychology essay sample: Adolescence is one of the most challenging periods in the life of every individual because they go though in an understanding of life, establishing a personality.
- Discrimination and Prejudice Behavior towards the Minorities
Psychology essay sample: It is essential to teach both children and adults on how to avoid discriminatory behavior in every sphere, making our society more accepting and amicable.
- Behaviorism: Ideas and Sub-Theories
Psychology essay sample: Behaviorism theory suggests the following: people learn because of stimuli (rewards or punishments) in their environments. That is the central thought of the theory.
- Lower-Level Behavior of Employees
Psychology essay sample: People who whine or demonstratively “tolerate” something are not good team players and consume energy from the team.
- Methodological and Radical Behaviorism Differences
Psychology essay sample: The article focuses on the differences between Watson's methodological behaviorism and Skinner's radical behaviorism.
- "The Fuzzy Concept of Applied Behavior Analysis Research" Article by Critchfield & Reed
Psychology essay sample: Critchfield & Reed’s “The Fuzzy Concept of Applied Behavior Analysis Research” studies the seven-dimension framework preventing socially important issues from receiving attention.
- Organizational Behavior and Big Five Personality Traits
Psychology essay sample: Big Five personality tests, like any other psychological work, are subjected to errors making them have their weaknesses.
- "On the knife's edge" Term and the Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: "On the knife's edge" is a term used to describe how people make irreversible mistakes that are often regretted moments after they are made.
- Behaviorism as Psychological Theory
Psychology essay sample: Behaviorism is a psychological theory that explains the actions of living creatures. It is also a part of developmental psychology.
- Environmental Effect on Antisocial Behavior Disorder
Psychology essay sample: Antisocial Personality Disorder is one of the most troublesome character issues to treat, which transforms how the person thinks, processes, feels, and perceives events and words.
- Influence of Eating Disordered Mothers on Their Daughters’ Eating Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The study seeks to examine the effect of mothers’ weight perceptions and eating behaviors on their daughters’ weight and eating behaviors.
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Psychology essay sample: In an increasingly competitive world, many organizations are adopting methods aimed at maximizing all their available resources to effectively achieve their set goals.
- The Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive behavior therapy puts more emphasis on transforming the way family members behave. The approach is also concerned with the family’s dysfunctional beliefs or attitudes.
- The Behavior Therapy Approach
Psychology essay sample: The main characteristics of behavior therapy mainly focus on observable behavior, current determinants of behavior, change promoting learning experiences, and rigorous assessment.
- Skinner's Radical Behaviorism Theory
Psychology essay sample: Skinner's radical behaviorism focuses on the links between environmental changes and a person's condition and can be valuable for diagnosing and treating different diseases.
- Assessment and Management of Challenging Behaviors
Psychology essay sample: People with challenging behaviors need utmost care and understanding. When these individuals are not well taken care of they end up being a nuisance to the community.
- Is Herd Behavior Rational or Irrational?
Psychology essay sample: The essay discusses the rationality or irrationality of the idea that people copy the actions of others in the field of finance, calling it herding.
- Destructive Behaviour Prevention
Psychology essay sample: This essay seeks to briefly describe how to avoid destructive behaviours that affect human health in the short term or long-term.
- The Effects of Family Conflict Resolution on Children’s Classroom Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The author pondered the possibility of family systems intervention minimizing the need for referral to tertiary-type special education programs in the community agency.
- The Deviant Behavior of Freshmen in College
Psychology essay sample: Deviant behavior among freshmen is a serious problem which has to be handled. This behavior often leads to disease, pregnancy and fights that results in expulsion.
- Five Listening Behaviors Represented by the Acronym SOLER
Psychology essay sample: SOLER is an acronym used to summarize a process of effective communication that impacts the way we deal and respond to clients.
- Biopsychosocial Analysis: Behavior and Social Environment
Psychology essay sample: The development of a child through various milestones is dependent on various biological, psychological, and social factors.
- Behavioral. Style Perspective to Leadership
Psychology essay sample: The behavioral perspective in the article is people-oriented. It focuses on the promotion of changes within the community that will eliminate the disparities and risk factors.
- Anxiety Disorders: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: This research paper will focus on the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral therapy as a treatment modality for anxiety disorders.
- Theories on Behaviour in Groups: Group Dynamics
Psychology essay sample: The paper concerns formation of groups, group dynamics theories of Belbin, Tuckman, Woodcock, Gross, and McClelland.
- Naturalistic Observation of Children's Behavior
Psychology essay sample: To receive more evidences related to the behavior of children, it is important to observe the definite age groups in the situation and surroundings which are typical and familiar for them.
- Behavioral Influences on Health
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores a relationship that exists between behavioral, psychological, socio-cultural, and lifestyle factors to major causes of mortality.
- Health Behavior Change
Psychology essay sample: The purpose of this article is to consider the determinants of individual health behavior and the barriers to change.
- Self-Help Group Simulations. Behaviour Change
Psychology essay sample: Going through the experience is vital for mental health professionals to understand the complexities of issues of substance abuse and addiction that the clients are going through.
- Behavioral Science and Psychology: Analysis and Comparison of Research Methods
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses that both sociological and anthropological research methods help obtain credible and objective data.
- Managing Behaviour in Young Children
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses what tools and techniques are likely or unlikely to work in a particular case study. The strategy focuses on the family and interventions.
- Supervisory Model: Cognitive Behavior
Psychology essay sample: The cognitive behavior supervisory model allows working with patients on two distinct elements - their cognition and behavior.
- Patient's Concentration: Applied Behavior Analysis
Psychology essay sample: This paper explores how memories are created, stored, and recalled. The paper investigates how the perception of stress might have affected the patient’s ability to focus.
- Cognitive Strategies of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Automatic thoughts introduce the problems patients are not able to identify when they address to a therapist for help.
- The Behavioral, Humanistic, and Cognitive Approaches to Anxiety
Psychology essay sample: The behavioral approach is stuck in the idea that the neighboring situation affects the victim, which can aid in knowing their decision.
- Child Care and Behavior Concerns
Psychology essay sample: Early child care interaction is also associated with increased exposure to peers at a young age and potential effects on early peer qualifications.
- Behavioral Changes Related to Mate Attraction
Psychology essay sample: This essay discusses what changes occur in the way people search for their partner when they age by comparing profiles of two different age groups on the site LoveAwake.
- Foster Care Effects on Early Adolescents' Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Foster care places a child in an ideal environment similar to a family set up under the supervision of relatives, well-wishers, government institutions, and strangers.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Model
Psychology essay sample: Modern psychology developed six patterns to differentiate and adequately treat abnormalities based on individuals’ physical and mental switches.
- Theories and Models of Individual Health Behavior
Psychology essay sample: This paper discusses theories and models of individual health behavior, namely the health belief model, theory of reasoned action, theory of planned behavior, and others.
- The Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: The key concepts of the cognitive-behavioral therapy revolve around emotions, thoughts, and behavior, which are disputations and collaborative empiricism.
- John Watson and Child Behaviorism
Psychology essay sample: To prove this point, Watson turned to studying the behavior of infants and came to the conclusion that children are capable of producing a small number of simple reactions.
- The Inefficiency of Punishment for Shaping Child Behaviour
Psychology essay sample: This paper states that using punishment is completely inefficient for changing the behavior of children, and it is illustrated by several psychological statements.
- Organizational Behavior: Psychology
Psychology essay sample: The article argues psychology focuses on the essence of the human mind and decision-making, without which there cannot be a plausible understanding of group-based dynamics.
- Why Do People Behave the Way They Do?
Psychology essay sample: There are many ways to determine why people think and act in a particular manner. This paper discusses the psychodynamic, humanistic, cognitive, and biological perspectives.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Rational emotive behavior therapy is a methodology that causes recognizing unreasonable convictions and negative idea designs that may prompt enthusiastic or social issues.
- Behavior and Aspects of Human Personality: Analysis of Three Articles
Psychology essay sample: The articles focus on cognitive dissonance and how it affects the decision-making process, the evaluation of antisocial tendencies, the traits connected to criminal personality.
- Attribution Theory: Overview and Real-life Application
Psychology essay sample: In terms of the present paper, an attempt will be made to dwell on the peculiarities of attribution theory and its real-life application examples.
- Becker’s Labeling Theory: Advantages and Disadvantages
Psychology essay sample: This paper will examine and criticize Becker's labeling ideas in detail to demonstrate their advantages and disadvantages.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: When Is It Useful?
Psychology essay sample: The cognitive-behavioral therapy is a form of psychotherapy that emphasizes the role of thinking in how we feel and behave.
- Psychology of Personal Behavior Change
Psychology essay sample: This paper aims to discuss how to improve well-being based on the behavior change approaches, replacing soda with water as an example
- The Implicit Association Test: The Behavior of an Individual
Psychology essay sample: The implicit Association Test is a test that aims to discover and measure the implicit bias of a person taking it. During the time taking the test, a person needs to react quickly.
- Communicative Function of Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Behavioral issues in children and adolescents preventing them from successful socialization frequently derive from their inability to communicate their current needs.
- Television Programs and Children's Violent Behavior
Psychology essay sample: This paper critically analyses various research that demonstrates the relationship between television programs and violent behavior in children.
- Child Psychology: Children's Behavior and Communication Style
Psychology essay sample: The methods allow for identifying a child's communication style. This helps in finding a specific approach for each kid and indicating their weak spots.
- Fundamentals of Psychology: Changing Behavior
Psychology essay sample: This behavior can be caused by fatigue, stress, and lack of sleep. Even though it is pretty standard, aggression still affects a person's daily life.
- Nightmares Case Conceptualization Through a Framework of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
Psychology essay sample: The given case conceptualization focuses on a patient, Ms. Cruz, who is suffering from recurring nightmares of hurting her four-month-old son.
- Behavior Theory: Practice Model Overview
Psychology essay sample: The model reflects how work surroundings affect change of behavior, ignoring the fact that the conduct of people is inherited from one group to another.
- Practices That Support Students With Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
Psychology essay sample: The paper discusses the ways to provide education for children at risk of emotional and behavioral disorders without detracting from the education quality.
- Observed Behaviors of 10-Year Old Children and Supporting Theories
Psychology essay sample: This paper explains Erikson’s psychosocial, Freud’s psychosexual, Piaget’s cognitive developmental theories, Bandura’s social learning, Kohlberg’s moral development perspectives.
- The Case Formulation Approach to Cognitive-Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Persons also fails to provide templates that would assist clinicians unfamiliar with CBT assessment processes to develop a standard for working with patients in pretreatment.
- How Emotions Motivate Human Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Happiness is the greatest emotional motivator because it makes people behave in a particular manner they believe will result in happiness.
- Bullying Behavior in Children
Psychology essay sample: The paper states that contributing factors to bullying behavior are family violence and media content that encourages victimization.
- Psychological and Behavioral Factors of Individual Terrorists
Psychology essay sample: Individual terrorism is a combination of psychological and behavioral factors that lead to the gradual radicalization of a person.
- Introduction to Learning and Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Experiments on animals usually make students bored and uninterested in studying them. Aspects derived from these experiments can improve studying habits and romantic relationships.
- Behavior Modification Strategies in Diverse Settings
Psychology essay sample: There are multiple benefits to studying behavioral psychology at a professional level, including the opportunity to evaluate and even design behavior modification (BM) strategies.
- Case Conceptualization Using Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
Psychology essay sample: Rational emotive behavior therapy can be used for treating different patients with various psychological ailments. It includes three therapeutic techniques.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: Cultural Factors
Psychology essay sample: Cognitive-behavioral therapy can offer multiple benefits in the context of cultural issues. It can be easily adapted to be responsive to the client’s cultural identity and beliefs.
- Motivation for Helping Behavior
Psychology essay sample: While helping someone, it is easy to determine their own motives by realizing whether a person asks themselves additional questions regarding the affairs' purpose.
- Learning Theories and Their Practical Application to Behavior Change
Psychology essay sample: The paper aims to study different learning theories and their practical application to behavior change: Albert Bandura's theory, Clark Hull's theory, etc.
- Factors That Affect Human Behavior
Psychology essay sample: Human beings are inherently social beings, and they tend to interact with other people. Social connections and caring for others demonstrate the concept of relatedness.
- Deviant Behavior Characteristics and Examples
Psychology essay sample: Deviant behavior (a violation of social norms) has become widespread in recent years and has become the center of attention of sociologists, social psychologists, and doctors.
- Positive Behavior Support
Psychology essay sample: The paper states that deviant behavior is quite a big problem for teachers and students. This approach aims to develop a strategy for teachers.
- Behavior Issues of People with Disabilities
Psychology essay sample: Individuals with developmental impairments have cognitive deficits in the following areas: self-care, receptive and expressive communication, academic learning, etc.
- Nature or Nurture: Which Impacts Human Behavior More?
Psychology essay sample: Even though empirical data represent the dominance of nurture over nature in human behavior, it is vital to remember that human behavior and development are complex processes.
- Childhood Maltreatment and Behavior Problems
Psychology essay sample: The research centers on examining whether or not early childhood maltreatment (before the age of four) affected the long-term behavioral deviations.
- Early-Life Stress and Behavioral Outcomes
Psychology essay sample: The study aims to understand the mechanisms behind the long-lasting consequences of early-life stress exposure. It is accomplished by comparing the results of tests.
- Deviant Behavior, Crimes, and Justice: Perceptions and Reflections
Psychology essay sample: The paper describes deviance as any conduct, trait, or belief that breaches social norms in a particular society or group.